Dak and Sarah Jane's Christmas Holiday family pictures

glimmerman

Reaction score
Anyone that doesn't believe or admit that the system is rigged towards the women when it comes to divorce is a huge liar. The woman has to be a druggie, certified wacko (Britney) for the man to get any kind of reprieve. The man is generally at the woman's good will. If the woman wants to leave be as nice to her as possible or expect to be cleaned out. End of story.
I showed my first wife. At that time she was welcomed to half. A mortgage and broke and 40k in debt all in my name. She left gladly for someone that had more stuff at the time. I gave her gas money.

What was the strangest thing was that (and this is no joke) she took all the ice trays and cups. What was stranger is that my boss got divorced years later and she did the same thing.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
Any woman that is reasonably good looking or better will find another partner with money easily... There is always a fool willing to part ways with his money especially at the hands of a decent looking woman. Just my opinion. I know, I know it's a little misogynistic but it's also sadly true. I don't care what anyone says.
spousal support laws are diff up here, not just needs based, but also to compensate for loss in marriage, eg if were stay at home mom, lost pension, work seniority etc. get suport even if with new guy.

stiletto

Reaction score
spousal support laws are diff up here, not just needs based, but also to compensate for loss in marriage, eg if were stay at home mom, lost pension, work seniority etc. get suport even if with new guy.
You are talking like 25+ year marriage divorces where the woman cancels a career for long term family stuff and the man becomes a VP of a company right? I get that but a lot of divorces in the states are not like that anymore.

silvernblu

Reaction score
Not for nothing Dak. But you might want to think of getting rid of some of those dogs when the baby comes.

glimmerman

Reaction score
doesn't have to be 25+, hell live with someone for a few months, and boom, eligible for spousal.
You all have different laws I guess. Florida don’t have common law marriage. Unless you have a kid then it depends on how good your lawyer is. But if they both work then most things are split unless one side has a bunch more coming into the marriage. In which case you should ask for a prenup. If its way lopsided and he or she says no then its a red flag imo..

glimmerman

Reaction score
That was Zeke
I think both. I know Zeke had a problem. His house setter didn’t watch the backyard or let the dog get loose. But I think Dak had the same issue.

Yeah on TMZ. Both pits got loose. Graphic pictures of a lady that got hand mauled. Hmm only one pit in the Christmas picture.

stiletto

Reaction score
I think both. I know Zeke had a problem. His house setter didn’t watch the backyard or let the dog get loose. But I think Dak had the same issue.

Yeah on TMZ. Both pits got loose. Graphic pictures of a lady that got hand mauled. Hmm only one pit in the Christmas picture.
Yeah. I have nothing against dogs but no idea why people would want to own an animal that would accidentally kill someone if it got loose. Not my thing. (dog, cat, venomous snake, etc)

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Hope she's not a gold digger... But obviously too late now :facepalm: Wishing you good luck,Dak...

silvernblu

Reaction score
I'm just saying a newborn and all those dogs, Miss Sarah is gonna need some help

He has had a problem with one of his dogs getting lose and biting someone.
I’m just saying. I had an acquaintance whose dog attacked their kid. Has a scar on its face for life. Got rid of dog the next day. Number one job of a parent is protect your kid. Your days of having a dog pack are over Dak.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
They are awesome dogs, lots of health problems but hilarious dogs. They are stealing them from people in D.C. see news reports all the time. Crazy.
We have a boston terrier and my wife was visiting her mother in Logan circle and someone tried to steal our puppy. The stories are real...dog theft is a serious problem in DC.

stiletto

Reaction score
We have a boston terrier and my wife was visiting her mother in Logan circle and someone tried to steal our puppy. The stories are real...dog theft is a serious problem in DC.
WTH is going on around there? I live out in Loudon, dumb mfers drove a Kia through the front door of a gunshop.

659702a56caa6.image.jpg

DFWJC

Reaction score
Any woman that is reasonably good looking or better will find another partner with money easily... There is always a fool willing to part ways with his money especially at the hands of a decent looking woman. Just my opinion. I know, I know it's a little misogynistic but it's also sadly true. I don't care what anyone says.
I have at least two wealthy friends that never cheated on their wives but got taken to the cleaners anyway.
It almost seems more the norm than not.

Hope the best for Dak though. Maybe it'll work out.