Dak and Sarah Jane's Christmas Holiday family pictures

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Marriage has always been for wealthy or highly productive man. If you're an average guy who wants to lay around the house...don't get married. If you're highly productive, energetic and ambitious - and can afford to throw away a decade of your work when she changes her mind - then get married. Otherwise...you gotta make it make sense...and it doesn't...
Just taking a WILD swing here, and just a completely out of nowhere guess on my part:

You're divorced?

stiletto

Reaction score
A simple Google search shows 70% consistently. I won't say any of these are based on vetted empirical data but your anecdotal (yet relevant) experience is not either.

https://www.google.com/search?q=div...CDU1MjlqMGo3qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I don't want to sidetrack the thread, but it's not economical for men to cash out, it almost always is for her. She may not, but many, many do. Most men aren't breaking their vows...but women are cashing out.
Anyone that doesn't believe or admit that the system is rigged towards the women when it comes to divorce is a huge liar. The woman has to be a druggie, certified wacko (Britney) for the man to get any kind of reprieve. The man is generally at the woman's good will. If the woman wants to leave be as nice to her as possible or expect to be cleaned out. End of story.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
A simple Google search shows 70% consistently. I won't say any of these are based on vetted empirical data but your anecdotal (yet relevant) experience is not either.

https://www.google.com/search?q=div...CDU1MjlqMGo3qAIAsAIA&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I don't want to sidetrack the thread, but it's not economical for men to cash out, it almost always is for her. She may not, but many, many do. Most men aren't breaking their vows...but women are cashing out.
women start proceedings as they need child and spousal support, not to cash out

stiletto

Reaction score
Yes.

I have a pair, and always wear them after a nice shave with my Norelco razor and a splash of my Ice Blue Aqua Velva... followed by a tall glass of Budweiser, the King of Beers

Welp, Cheers is coming on shortly...gotta run!
LOL, Dak looks like he's dressing for that ad. I actually love it. I miss that time.

doomsday9084

Reaction score
When's he gonna put a ring on it? Isn't this backward but then again I am old-fashioned.
I'm guessing that you aren't worth a few hundred million dollars. The cold hard reality is that very rich young men have tremendous legal and financial incentive to not marry.

"You see him on TV any given Sunday, Win the Super Bowl and drive off in a Hyundai" - Kanye West

Hopefully the super bowl part comes true.

GMO415

Reaction score
Great picture. I remember those days when I could actually sleep in.....Dak, my brother, its over. Good news is, its the hardest job you'll ever love.

stiletto

Reaction score
ok I'll bite, why do you say that?
Any woman that is reasonably good looking or better will find another partner with money easily... There is always a fool willing to part ways with his money especially at the hands of a decent looking woman. Just my opinion. I know, I know it's a little misogynistic but it's also sadly true. I don't care what anyone says.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Any woman that is reasonably good looking or better will find another partner with money easily... There is always a fool willing to part ways with his money especially at the hands of a decent looking woman. Just my opinion. I know, I know it's a little misogynistic but it's also sadly true. I don't care what anyone says.
Even a poor man can keep a pretty woman happy.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Just taking a WILD swing here, and just a completely out of nowhere guess on my part:

You're divorced?
Lol. Maybe he was married for about hmmm 10 years and she found someone she liked better.. It happened to me. I got married and split after about 10 years. I got remarried 17 years ago December 30 and am happy.. But I get what he is saying. Divorce puts a nasty taste in your mouth..

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
They are awesome dogs, lots of health problems but hilarious dogs. They are stealing them from people in D.C. see news reports all the time. Crazy.
Some bone head tried to take mine over my fence, but fortunately my frenchie is mean as a badger and she ripped him a new one as he was jumping back over the fence.