Twitter: Dak Apologizes To Refs

lqmac1

Reaction score
Damn y'all mad he apologized too? Damn lol.
Crazy **** bro lol.

Ain’t no telling what they were yelling from their couches with no regard. All of a sudden come up on here acting like saints and attacking him for apologizing.

I don’t care if he makes $40 million and you don’t. It was a heat of the moment type of thing and he was answering a question. Reporters baited him into it and got exactly what they wanted which was a storyline blown out of proportion.

If Brady would’ve said those comments, the media would’ve been going in on those referees.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Crazy **** bro lol.

Ain’t no telling what they were yelling from their couches with no regard. All of a sudden come up on here acting like saints and attacking him for apologizing.

I don’t care if he makes $40 million and you don’t. It was a heat of the moment type of thing and he was answering a question. Reporters baited him into it and got exactly what they wanted which was a storyline blown out of proportion.

If Brady would’ve said those comments, the media would’ve been going in on those referees.
Its the fake outrage for me......if Romo had said it they would've praised it. Dak says it and he's the second coming of Satan...

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
What’s wild is we barely got that thing where the defenders lay on our guys so we can’t get up and spike it. Two guys kind of did it. But not too badly. The league still has no counter measure for dudes doing that

Swagger

Reaction score
Has he apologised to the fans for his performance and choking when having the ball with the ball in his hand, over 2 minutes and 3 timeouts to lead a game winning drive?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Its the fake outrage for me......if Romo had said it they would've praised it. Dak says it and he's the second coming of Satan...

LOL more nonsense from the resident Dak humper.

Romo rent free in that head of yours.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Crazy **** bro lol.

He was getting called out for saying something idiotic, which I am guessing, people got in his ear about and told him it was stupid and that it's a good way to lose endorsement deals and get a talking to by Goodell.

So yeah, people are rightfully calling him a moron in that situation. "Heat of the moment" is not an excuse, we all have to conduct ourselves properly at work. He didn't.

Brax

Reaction score
Romo did off-the-field stuff that hurt the team. Dak has not. Big difference.
That is debatable, it's just a different view. Dak is actually more Hollywood and has a lot longer list than TR. I still laugh at clowns who call out Cabo, if you didn't go to Cabo with a beautiful girl when the facility was closed on the HC told everyone to get away that's on you. Thanks for the laugh you have been providing them for years.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
That is debatable, it's just a different view. Dak is actually more Hollywood and has a lot longer list than TR. I still laugh at clowns who call out Cabo, if you didn't go to Cabo with a beautiful girl when the facility was closed on the HC told everyone to get away that's on you. Thanks for the laugh you have been providing them for years.
It's not debatable. Even Troy Aikman and several others said that was a big NO NO.

Brax

Reaction score
Everyone makes mistakes. Doesn't mean TA is a jag. That's ridiculous. Just your achey-breaky heart not able to handle it.
Glad you admitted your mistake it's the first step to recovery. I salute you, keep trying to admit your mistakes it's good for your soul.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
LOL more nonsense from the resident Dak humper.

Romo rent free in that head of yours.
I love Romo almost half as much as you do.....you remember a few years ago you said Kobe Bryant deserved to die on that plane with his daughter? Haven't seen you around these parts since...thought maybe Karma hit you......

dcstar

Reaction score
Kool

Heart felt and genuine?

Or was it?

Dunno

Go Cowboys!

lqmac1

Reaction score
He was getting called out for saying something idiotic, which I am guessing, people got in his ear about and told him it was stupid and that it's a good way to lose endorsement deals and get a talking to by Goodell.

So yeah, people are rightfully calling him a moron in that situation. "Heat of the moment" is not an excuse, we all have to conduct ourselves properly at work. He didn't.
So you’ve never had a bad day? This is the first thing that’s ever been controversial to come out of his mouth in 6 years. People need to relax!