Twitter: Dak Apologizes To Refs

Qcard

Reaction score
Hey.

You were wrong about Dak and I told ya so.
Dak Haters could tell me the fire is hot....so could Homo Habilis!

Dak Haters lost the War a long time ago...you're just waving your defeat flag with pride and honor after the Tony Romo Coup....:lmao2::lmao2:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Dak Haters could tell me the fire is hot....so could Homo Habilis!

Dak Haters lost the War a long time ago...you're just waving your defeat flag with pride and honor after the Tony Romo Coup....:lmao2::lmao2:
This sad.

Dak, like Romo, is just another loser.

I guess you just don't know football, bro.

Qcard

Reaction score
This sad.

Dak, like Romo, is just another loser.

I guess you just don't know football, bro.
Please Daddy Dak Hater tell us the Andy Dalton story again.... The Wentz Edition.

We know who the Dak Haters are:lmao2:

I know your history

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Please Daddy Dak Hater tell us the Andy Dalton story again.... The Wentz Edition.

We know who the Dak Haters are:lmao2:

I know your history
You just don't know football, bro.

Your opinions don't mean jack anymore. I just wanted to say told ya so. Study up so I don't have to school you on players, k?

Bye now.

DZSierra

Reaction score
I think it was just yesterday reading my local paper, a AP writer kind of threw Dak under the bus for his words after the game.

I think the publicity of what he said was catching up with him...

rags

Reaction score
I have a funny feeling that Dak's apology was too little too late. If you thought the Cowboys were heavily penalized before, wait until next season.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak’s apology was a little too late, because he choked and fans had enough of his stretch of horrible play. So they are looking for more reasons to pile up on him.

More bashing is coming, as the roster is going to get thinned out via free agency and he’s going to show just how much he can’t elevate a team.