Twitter: Dak Apologizes To Refs

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
You never said anything you didn't really mean in the heat of the moment? In sports, in relationships, in life? Not buying that....

Wait your not buying theres a good chance he didnt play sports....have you seen his posts?

stiletto

Reaction score
You say that all the time to people.

Nobody cares.

Anyone that says anything about being an admin.. LOL

littlegiantsgif.gif

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Dak will be resigned once again in 3 years, and you will be here still acting up and trolling.

That is so true. He's still hanging onto the pipe dream is Dak is gone in 3 years. :lmao: Yeah not gonna happen. Jerry loves him, and Stephen loves him even more. He went 12-5 this year. No objective NFL evaluator is going to think 12-5 is bad and gonna clean house over that. No matter how times you state that "it was against the NFC East" or "he went one and done." 12-5 does the main talking.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Are you seriously asking me what you can do with 20 grand?

It's a nice gesture that can be used to maybe improve their facilities or operations. He needs to apologize for what he said otherwise he's going to get screwed from here on out. And that means the whole team gets screwed.

That's why you donate and apologize. Thanks for showing up here in this thread. You are adding so much.
Tell the NFL to donate 20 grand to help with their options why in the hell do they need a athlete to help with the operations of a billion dollar business? Make it make sense lol. You just saying some silly stuff man i'm just trying to keep you in order.

stiletto

Reaction score
It has....a once respectable place of football knowledge has been compromised by Eagles trolls. But I guess its on me because I could easily fix this place by putting every idiot on ignore i'm sure its a much enjoyable place to those who've done it.

It's still a good place. A lot of people are like emotional scorned women right now. Never a good thing... no offense to any women here because I actually think they're better.. Emotionally scorned women that is...

Bigdog

Reaction score
I applaud him for doing this. He is trying to correct a wrong and taken responsibility for his actions and words. Was he wrong for saying it, yes, but he is taken ownership and is moving on. We have all said things in life we wish we could take back. The difference is most of us don’t say it to the national media.