Dak Appreciation Thread

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I agree.. I WILL ALWAYS be a fan. But I have been mad and angry and disappointed for more than 10 years now.
Tony Gonzales said after the game that he still has questions.
Seattle is a "middle tier team" and they gave us one heck of a headache. I still dont see our winning against Philly or SF.
Not even close
This team can definitely beat Philly. I think SF is just in their heads. Reminds me of how SF could never beat the 90’s team until they finally did. Hopefully this happens…

ShortRound

Reaction score
giphy.gif
Eagles game gonna be massive. Again.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I agree.. I WILL ALWAYS be a fan. But I have been mad and angry and disappointed for more than 10 years now.
Tony Gonzales said after the game that he still has questions.
Seattle is a "middle tier team" and they gave us one heck of a headache. I still dont see our winning against Philly or SF.
Not even close
We need homefield. Badly.

Big weekend with the 9ers and Eagles.

Ken

Reaction score
I'm sold on McCarthy's offense. He was aggressive tonight when it made sense, regardless of the results. I just didn't see a lot of stupid play calling tonight offensively. And right now it's working. Earlier this year it was hard to watch but you can find some tangible evidence to see that this offense has adapted and adjusted and gotten better throughout the season.
I love the offense....his 2 poi t decision and clock management were horrid. We were lucky it didn't bite us.

THEHEREAFTER

Reaction score
Dak's leadership and body language had to be solid. The team is going to follow his lead. He's making solid decisions, going through progressions and making winning plays. I think we grew a lot coming out of the last philly game.