Twitter: Dak asking for $40 mil per Slater

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
its looking more and more like dak will be playing on a prove it year and zeke may not be here until the last six games and cooper my be sidelined with a injury most of the year

Nav22

Reaction score
The biggest dak-rider on this board still caping for a bum :lmao2:

If you’re really Dak, you wont look as much as the Bozo you really are

If not, ima just address you as a lady forever :laugh:
“Lady” is an insult in your world?

Makes sense. Your crush on Dez is even more adorable since he’s unemployed.

Cute pic of another man’s face as your avatar.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

Nav22

Reaction score
Hilarious that posters call out other posters for responding to the title of a thread and expect them to 1)either read all 27 pages or 2) be completely up to date with all news stories!

We do have lives outside of threads in Cowboys forums!
He’s been posting in this thread constantly, from page 1 on.

Either he’s a complete idiot or he can’t read.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
“Lady” is an insult in your world?

Makes sense. Your crush on Dez is even more adorable since he’s unemployed.

Cute pic of another man’s face as your avatar.
:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:
Na im just realizing you are a woman

Makes sense now as to why you are on Dak’s nuts so much.

Lol @ constantly bringing up Dez. U dont even hide or deny being on Dak’s nutsack :lmao:

Last edited:

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score

glimmerman

Reaction score
Yes they did, Stephen I think.

And if the asking price is anywhere north of $33 million? I very much hope that they do just that.

Let Dak and his agent assume the risk of playing great and staying healthy, while making $2 million this year.
I think Dak signs for 33 a year.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
:laugh:

Completely delusional.

Play out this year, then let him walk.

I'll just add that it's probably just more negotiating tactics. But still. He needs to be a lot closer to $30M than $40M. If Dak gets $40M, Mahomes will get $80M
So what. The owners (JJ) are making 5 billion. What's a measly 35 to 40 mil?

Reaction score
So what. The owners (JJ) are making 5 billion. What's a measly 35 to 40 mil?
I would agree with you if there was no salary cap.

But there is. And paying a QB ranked in the 12-18 range like the #1 QB won't work with a salary cap structure.

I have no trouble with Dak taking Jerry's money. But with a salary cap, it has to be managed to win consistently. And $35M to $40M is too much for Prescott.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The mysterious leak that he wanted 40M, got any guesses where that came from? The reliable source and fabricator of that phantom Bryant parking lot video?

I don't know if anyone noticed but all of the flak from Bryant being a no show came after that story surfaced with no basis of fact. I think he and his agents had their suspicions, just as I do. They love to use the media.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

But there is. And paying a QB ranked in the 12-18 range like the #1 QB won't work with a salary cap structure.

I have no trouble with Dak taking Jerry's money. But with a salary cap, it has to be managed to win consistently. And $35M to $40M is too much for Prescott.
That amount of cap space with definitely prevent them from keeping some players and probably on the D side, where they really need help.

Plankton

Reaction score
giphy.gif

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score

Kinda makes you wonder what he will get. I say 35mil but that is just a guess. If not, franchise his butt. Prove your worth Mr Dak.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Who cares if he asked for $40M. We know what he turned down.

It appears a lot of people care if he asked for $40 million since we are currently 28 pages into a thread created to talk about him asking for $40 million.

Jipper

Reaction score
Na im just realizing you are a woman

Makes sense now as to why you are on Dak’s nuts so much.

Lol @ constantly bringing up Dez. U dont even hide or deny being on Dak’s nutsack :lmao:

thats a bit inapproriate dont you think? Come on....we are better than that type of vulgarity.