Dak being a leader again

shabazz

Reaction score
I just looked it up, players with two or less seasons make $9200 a week and players with tenure make $14000 a week. Yea, they really need help, hard to feed a family off only a $150000 a year, they might have to work part time jobs

……yeah but doesn’t that mean they didn’t get to qualify for those stimmy checks?:muttley:

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak made 75 million this year from the Cowboys, to go one and done in the playoffs. 500 by 53 players comes to around 26K total. If Dak really wanted to be a leader, he would have put 26K in the pot and asked his team to donate what they could and then go from there. Dak was paid 33K for yesterday's game, he could have just donated the entire check to the PS, he certianly didn't earn it. Dak is a Fraud and the sooner you people realize this the better off you will be.

This isn't about his on field anything. Has nothing to do with that. Yes he could have donated the money himself that is very true but that does little in the way of leading. Getting other rich men to also partake has more reach than just paying the money himself. Bash him for his play not for being a good human. So you'd do it differently but that doesn't mean bash him for the good he did. Just cause I never liked Dak as a football player doesn't and shouldn't mean I can't appreciate him being a good person. I get it though, your in blind rage mode but Dak hasn't changed in 6 years so his performance shouldn't have been a surprise.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
great leader - telling fans its ok to throw stuff at the refs
I had no problem with that. He actually said Good for the fans. He didn't say it was ok... But I wasn't there. I probably wouldn't have but again I wasn't there. The NFL should be throwing stuff at the refs as bad as they've been this year. But I won't endorse it....:rolleyes:;)

starcity214

Reaction score
Local media loves to gobble this **** up too.

Its all an image he wants to portray. He runs his life like a brand..

I never understood why he gets credit for being a good leader. If you think about it, where has he lead this team? This team is always undisciplined and unprepared.

There are two types of leaders, natural born leaders that lead by example and are usually the best at they do.. And then you have guys like Dak that "learned" how to lead in seminars and college classes lol
He basically got a degree on it.

Part of the reason Dak cant lead is because deep down he knows he's a weak link on the team, so he doesn't chew out teammates because he knows they know he sucks so he much rather be nice and keep them trying to "help him" and shelter him like they do now. There's no doubt in my mind that if Dak had real talent, he would chew out teammates but as i said, he knows theyll just laugh at him

FVSTONE

Reaction score

Man, I love the Internet… :muttley::muttley::muttley:

Seriously, Parsons said this??????? Prescot should have covered that on his own..................... Parsons my boy, Prescot isn't a leader he's actually a KIRK COUSINS CLONE MILKING THIS ORGANIZATION FOR MILLIONS IN CAP MONEY, which equals bad organization for years to come!

Zordon

Reaction score
Part of the reason Dak cant lead is because deep down he knows he's a weak link on the team, so he doesn't chew out teammates because he knows they know he sucks so he much rather be nice and keep them trying to "help him" and shelter him like they do now. There's no doubt in my mind that if Dak had real talent, he would chew out teammates but as i said, he knows theyll just laugh at him
100%. Realest post I've seen today. I've said the same thing to friends. I can tell by some of Amari's comments during the season that he knows that Dak is fraud.

jnday

Reaction score
Need more humans like him. No clue why he is getting bashed for it. In fact I really applaud him for getting everyone he could to donate, brings awareness to how different his fellow team mates are paid since they are on the practice squad vs the 53.
If he really wanted to help those players, he could have slipped them some money quietly instead of doing it in front of people. He wanted credit for being such a good guy. He manipulated the situation to make himself look good. He knew that somebody would leak this to the press. It was a PR move.

khiladi

Reaction score
I actually posted this more for the “let him run for Congress or something and let somebody else play QB” tweet.

It had me dying. As far as Dak’s intentions, it’s not my place to judge. But I can judge Micah Parson’s comments that it somehow makes him a leader as far as football is concerned. It may make him like-able, but as far as football and being a leader is concerned, I disagree with Micah.

Further, Dak has thrown his players under the bus multiple times, whether it was Dez or his receivers in 2018, or in 2019 when the offense was struggling, he basically said only him, Zeke and Witten were practicing hard.

Plus, he looked completely shell shocked on the sidelines with that wide eye look.

starcity214

Reaction score
Seriously, Parsons said this??????? Prescot should have covered that on his own..................... Parsons my boy, Prescot isn't a leader he's actually a KIRK COUSINS CLONE MILKING THIS ORGANIZATION FOR MILLIONS IN CAP MONEY, which equals bad organization for years to come!

Micah parsons is starting to be infected by this "country club" "moral victories" mentality.

Imagine Charles Haley thinking this way lol
Charles Haley would eat Dak up for lunch.

Bill Belichick used to dog and criticize Tom Brady in front of the team after SB wins.. But here, our coach "loves and couldn't be happier" with our QB after being one and done. Lol

We are just a country club for millionaires.