Dak believe in this team

CCBoy

Reaction score
I'm not asking anyone if a QB tastes good, you weirdo. Lol.
Roll over, eat ****, and then die...in THAT order.

It's what one consumes from the merits...huckleberry finn.

Take your play on words on a school field trip, :popcorn:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We had like 30 yards in the third quarter. I don't care how bad the team plays. If the QB can't muster more than that, he's part of the problem.
The Offense only got the ball once in the 3rd quarter, and it end in a 3 & out due to a dropped pass by Zeke. If you call that on the QB, you don't know football.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The problem is he is not the answer.

He’s a 40 million dollar jag that lets people like you stick your chest out when he dominates some trash team and goes into hiding against teams like we played yesterday when we go down a few points.
Go follow another team. Tired of your traitorous whining.

tomsanders921

Reaction score
The Offense only got the ball once in the 3rd quarter, and it end in a 3 & out due to a dropped pass by Zeke. If you call that on the QB, you don't know football.
Wrong. They had two three and outs that resulted in one yard. Then they got the ball at the end of the quarter at the cards 30 following a turnover.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Go follow another team. Tired of your traitorous whining.

Listen.. More and more fans who have homered for Dak are coming to my side of the aisle. They’re finally seeing what I’ve been saying.

When you tell people exactly the type of game Dak struggles in and what he will do and then he goes and does it then it gains credibility.

You being a Pom Pom waiver makes you lose credibility. People are seeing what Dak is.

He’s a front runner QB and a system QB. When he is needed to win us games he just isn’t the answer.

Have fun defending that because you’re fighting from the low ground.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Always good to see fans backing their team in good time and bad? Oh wait you will not find that here. lol Dallas did not play well enough to win, Dak included so you have 1 of 2 options as a player and a team you step up or you lay down. I don't expect Dak or this team to lay down in post season.