Dak believe in this team

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
You get lost. You chumps have turned this "Fan Zone" into a joke.

Bottom line: Jerry, Stephen, McCarthy, Moore, Quinn, all of the players and an overwhelming majority of Cowboys fans outside of this website disagree with you.

I don’t care what a few handful of people like you think. You lost the war. People see Dak for what he is now.

Im sure the idiot who invested 40 million a year into him isn’t going to admit he made a bad investment.

He’s got a 25 million dollar player who is paid to be an answer not doing anything.

Have fun Pom Pom waiving.

Swagger

Reaction score
I hate seeing them lose but fact is I am a fan I do not turn on the team. How others justify their actions that is up to them Plain and Simple I am a Cowboys fan and I back this team. I also know enough about football that winning and losing is more than just QB. This is not golf, this is not tennis, to win you only do so by team. I think Rodgers is one of the all time greats yet 1 SB in his career, last 1 ten years ago, why because he is not good enough or because as a whole that team was not good enough? You can sit there and say Dak is not the answer all I can say is Dak is not the problem.
The main reason Rodgers only has one SB is because the Packers defense hasn't been good enough over the past 10 years. The Cowboys defense is good enough to win a SB this season that's why most people are not happy with Prescott.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yes I do but for that to happen this team has to play quality football. It is statements like this that truly show me you don't now jack about football. It is not a 1 man game with 52 players just standing about, football is the ultimate team sports and teams win SB not QB but teams yet you can't get that through your simple mind. I watched this crap with Romo as well, he was not good enough when fact is as a team they made too many critical mistakes that cost them

It was a 1 man game for AZ and their long list of problems.

The sad truth about the NFL is the game is all about the QB and how they perform.

If Dak has a great game yesterday we win. He didn’t so we lose. That’s how the NFL works.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I already challenged you. You wussed out.

All talk, no action.
I've already shined the light on you and your fake belief.

If you believe Dak leads us to AT LEAST the NFC Championship Game like you say then you should have no problems deleting your account if he don't, right?

How much do you really believe? Or is all fake? Show us it's real, don't tell us.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yes I do but for that to happen this team has to play quality football. It is statements like this that truly show me you don't now jack about football. It is not a 1 man game with 52 players just standing about, football is the ultimate team sports and teams win SB not QB but teams yet you can't get that through your simple mind. I watched this crap with Romo as well, he was not good enough when fact is as a team they made too many critical mistakes that cost them
:hammer::hammer:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Would you prefer this?

"Gee, fellas, I am a little nervous we might have to face those Cardinals again in the opening round but then there's the Rams too because their coach has our number and I got in a shootout with the GOAT in Florida and lost that but for sure, I'd rather get knocked off by one of these other teams, even the Eagles, than go to Green Bay and face Aaron Rodgers, He just flat out scares me. I have nightmares about him".

Every QB knows what to say and if he doesn't, he gets taught a lesson about the truth like Romo was. The guy spoke his mind and was hammered for it.

Is there a tougher role in all of the sports world than the Dallas Cowboys QB after a loss?

Prescott is speaking for the team and taking the heat for some players that played lousy yesterday and he knows better than anyone, this team cannot overcome mistakes and even beat mid level teams.

Hopefully, his coaches are not letting the perps slide in that locker room. Some players owe the team an apology but he doesn't, he fought his butt off and so did Elliott, who has been catching some heat.

And where were all those great route runners with backups at CB. Did they think a team on the skids was just going to lay down for them?

AZ did the same thing the Cowboys did when they went to MIN with a backup QB. They circled the wagons and fought their butts off.
:hammer:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I've already shined the light on you and your fake belief.

If you believe Dak leads us to AT LEAST the NFC Championship Game like you say then you should have no problems deleting your account if he don't, right?

How much do you really believe? Or is all fake? Show us it's real, don't tell us.
Zip it. You wussed out of a fair challenge.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
The main reason Rodgers only has one SB is because the Packers defense hasn't been good enough over the past 10 years. The Cowboys defense is good enough to win a SB this season that's why most people are not happy with Prescott.

I am not happy by the overall play of the team last night including Dak. If people want to sulk and act as if the season ended last night fine. Defense this season has played very good ball, not so much last night. If this team is to win in post season then it will require better play from everyone not just Dak. What I see is a board so agenda driven on Dak that is get to be a bit sicking. Fact is you just said reason was not Rodgers yet given the statements around here all this game is, is the QB position nothing more so evidently Rodgers just is not good enough. lol

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I don’t care what a few handful of people like you think. You lost the war. People see Dak for what he is now.

Im sure the idiot who invested 40 million a year into him isn’t going to admit he made a bad investment.

He’s got a 25 million dollar player who is paid to be an answer not doing anything.

Have fun Pom Pom waiving.
Get lost. Be a man. Follow another team. This is Jerry's company, and he's not getting rid of Dak.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ahh, I love the "you don't know football" argument from the people that believe Dak is elite.

You have no creditability if believe Dak is a top QB in the league. You can't see past the star on the helmet to accept him for what he is.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I am not happy by the overall play of the team last night including Dak. If people want to sulk and act as if the season ended last night fine. Defense this season has played very good ball, not so much last night. If this team is to win in post season then it will require better play from everyone not just Dak. What I see is a board so agenda driven on Dak that is get to be a bit sicking. Fact is you just said reason was not Rodgers yet given the statements around here all this game is, is the QB position nothing more so evidently Rodgers just is not good enough. lol
It's gotten pretty bad.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
2022 - fluffing up my ignore list. This thread is a huge help!
:dance::lmao:

bigE79

Reaction score
Listen.. More and more fans who have homered for Dak are coming to my side of the aisle. They’re finally seeing what I’ve been saying.

When you tell people exactly the type of game Dak struggles in and what he will do and then he goes and does it then it gains credibility.

You being a Pom Pom waiver makes you lose credibility. People are seeing what Dak is.

He’s a front runner QB and a system QB. When he is needed to win us games he just isn’t the answer.

Have fun defending that because you’re fighting from the low ground.
Obi wan

Doomsday101

Reaction score
It was a 1 man game for AZ and their long list of problems.

The sad truth about the NFL is the game is all about the QB and how they perform.

If Dak has a great game yesterday we win. He didn’t so we lose. That’s how the NFL works.

that is a load of BS, they had guys flying around the field Budda Baker had a hell of a game and was making plays. I'm sorry if you see the game as QB only then please stop trying to sell yourself as an expert, this is a team game and last night offensively and defensively as well as special teams, the cards played better

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Get lost. Be a man. Follow another team. This is Jerry's company, and he's not getting rid of Dak.

Sorry.. I’m a Cowboy fan and I like to discuss problem that get in the way of our ultimate goal and not cheer for the problems that hurt my teams ultimate goal.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I follow the Dallas Cowboys. What team do you follow? It certainly can't be the Cowboys due to your slavish devotion to one guy over an entire team.
You don't follow the Dallas Cowboys. This is Jerry's business. He runs it like he feels it's best which includes Dak. You don't like it, so you're throwing a hissy fit. Lots of other teams to go shopping at.