Dak believe in this team

Carson

Reaction score
Dak wasn't the problem, albeit 2 bad throws.
He wasn’t the problem completely. But he certainly did not help the cause. The overthrow on Cooper on 3rd down was an easy throw and completion.

The fumble was a hell of a play by Simmons but we just cannot have it.

Baker should’ve had a walk in pick 6 on what is a basic screen we run 15 times a game. Teams just don’t fear this or respect it at all.

I’m not a bash Dak, praise all Dak guy. He’s our QB so I always hope for the best.

But the formula to beating him is simple. Teams with a decent defense just play him two high, stuff the run and make him make the reads. He doesn’t trust his arm or reads enough and is left throwing check downs.

Hopefully they can fix this in two weeks. But if the cardinals come back, they are getting at least 4 defensive starters back who missed the game including their best pass rusher (Golden)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Always good to see fans backing their team in good time and bad? Oh wait you will not find that here. lol Dallas did not play well enough to win, Dak included so you have 1 of 2 options as a player and a team you step up or you lay down. I don't expect Dak or this team to lay down in post season.

We want to win and everyone is losing hope because the QB is not the answer to problems.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What is he supposed to say? Real journalism some of you are grabbing onto. This place has turned into a cesspool.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Listen.. More and more fans who have homered for Dak are coming to my side of the aisle. They’re finally seeing what I’ve been saying.

When you tell people exactly the type of game Dak struggles in and what he will do and then he goes and does it then it gains credibility.

You being a Pom Pom waiver makes you lose credibility. People are seeing what Dak is.

He’s a front runner QB and a system QB. When he is needed to win us games he just isn’t the answer.

Have fun defending that because you’re fighting from the low ground.
Get lost. Make sure you disappear for good when Dak leads this team to at least an NFC Championship game.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Always good to see fans backing their team in good time and bad? Oh wait you will not find that here. lol Dallas did not play well enough to win, Dak included so you have 1 of 2 options as a player and a team you step up or you lay down. I don't expect Dak or this team to lay down in post season.
Do you believe Dak Prescott is capable of playing well 4 games in a row against above .500 teams?

Carson

Reaction score
What is he supposed to say? Real journalism some of you are grabbing onto. This place has turned into a cesspool.
It’s pretty simple here.

Win = Team has turned the corner
loss = we won’t win another game under Dak ever again

Reactions: G2

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Need to dust off the 2016 playbook and make him run for his 40 million.

Swagger

Reaction score
Dak Prescott used to be Brian Hoyer with wheels...I'm left thinking does he even have the wheels any longer...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
We want to win and everyone is losing hope because the QB is not the answer to problems.

I hate seeing them lose but fact is I am a fan I do not turn on the team. How others justify their actions that is up to them Plain and Simple I am a Cowboys fan and I back this team. I also know enough about football that winning and losing is more than just QB. This is not golf, this is not tennis, to win you only do so by team. I think Rodgers is one of the all time greats yet 1 SB in his career, last 1 ten years ago, why because he is not good enough or because as a whole that team was not good enough? You can sit there and say Dak is not the answer all I can say is Dak is not the problem.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You don’t understand.. You’re in the minority.

Telling me to get lost is silly. I’m the king of the city now and there is like 2 of your kind left. You lost the war. Get lost…
You get lost. You chumps have turned this "Fan Zone" into a joke.

Bottom line: Jerry, Stephen, McCarthy, Moore, Quinn, all of the players and an overwhelming majority of Cowboys fans outside of this website disagree with you.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Need to dust off the 2016 playbook and make him run for his 40 million.

Explosive run plays and Cole Beasley converting 3rd downs.

We could do it but Zeke ain’t Zeke. They need to play Pollard but Zeke is just as big of an issue.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I hate seeing them lose but fact is I am a fan I do not turn on the team. How others justify their actions that is up to them Plain and Simple I am a Cowboys fan and I back this team. I also know enough about football that winning and losing is more than just QB. This is not golf, this is not tennis, to win you only do so by team. I think Rodgers is one of the all time greats yet 1 SB in his career, last 1 ten years ago, why because he is not good enough or because as a whole that team was not good enough? You can sit there and say Dak is not the answer all I can say is Dak is not the problem.
:hammer::hammer:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Would you prefer this?

"Gee, fellas, I am a little nervous we might have to face those Cardinals again in the opening round but then there's the Rams too because their coach has our number and I got in a shootout with the GOAT in Florida and lost that but for sure, I'd rather get knocked off by one of these other teams, even the Eagles, than go to Green Bay and face Aaron Rodgers, He just flat out scares me. I have nightmares about him".

Every QB knows what to say and if he doesn't, he gets taught a lesson about the truth like Romo was. The guy spoke his mind and was hammered for it.

Is there a tougher role in all of the sports world than the Dallas Cowboys QB after a loss?

Prescott is speaking for the team and taking the heat for some players that played lousy yesterday and he knows better than anyone, this team cannot overcome mistakes and even beat mid level teams.

Hopefully, his coaches are not letting the perps slide in that locker room. Some players owe the team an apology but he doesn't, he fought his butt off and so did Elliott, who has been catching some heat.

And where were all those great route runners with backups at CB. Did they think a team on the skids was just going to lay down for them?

AZ did the same thing the Cowboys did when they went to MIN with a backup QB. They circled the wagons and fought their butts off.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Do you believe Dak Prescott is capable of playing well 4 games in a row against above .500 teams?

Yes I do but for that to happen this team has to play quality football. It is statements like this that truly show me you don't now jack about football. It is not a 1 man game with 52 players just standing about, football is the ultimate team sports and teams win SB not QB but teams yet you can't get that through your simple mind. I watched this crap with Romo as well, he was not good enough when fact is as a team they made too many critical mistakes that cost them