Dak benefit of the doubt will be gone with fans

keysersoze

Reaction score
Rodgers, in like the last decade, has had one season with a QB Rating below 95............ and he got criticized that year to the point some wondered if he was washed up.

You Dak guys can't have it both ways............ you can't say he deserves to be the highest paid in football and then turn around and constantly make excuses for him when he struggles.
Can you or any other of you Yeehaws please explain to me What The Funk is
“A Dak Guy “? Aren’t we supposedly all Cowboys fans? Is Dak not our starting quarterback? I take it you were a Romo guy? :facepalm:

keysersoze

Reaction score
Did we make the playoffs? That was the point of saying all their stats lead to the same thing. You Dak people gotta get it together
Who are these “Dak People”? Are you trying to insinuate something else with a piss poor play on words?

basel90

Reaction score
No Jerry had to save himself because he didn't invest correctly in the receiver position. He thought Allen Hurns was a #1. That's not on Dak because he couldn't make him a #1. Jerry did everything he wanted to. Jerry could've easily signed another running back or got another receiver. He CHOSE to make those moves.
jerry has certainly made wrong personnel selections , but Dak has not helped make people around him better. Mostly due to his lack of accuracy and vision to read defenses.

ESisback

Reaction score
Another reason fans are upset, besides the fact that cap space will make it too hard to assemble the needed support system...

Cowboy fans will have to listen to ENDLESS snarks and indignant diatribes from not only the HUMUNGOUS army of Dallashaters, but also the endless string of smirky “experts” pontificating nonstop, everywhere, everyday.

kskboys

Reaction score
Most of the fellow Cowboys fans I know personally were on Dak's side. That is now changing. Dak has the means to get this contract done. Instead, he's instructing his agent to get every penny he can, be dammmed the team.

Yes, his agent is doing the negotiating. However, his agent is just that, his agent. If the agent is holding out for max, that is Dak holding out for max.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I understand English very well little guy. I don’t understand what “Dak People” are tho. Which is why I asked you to explain.
I didn’t think your coward *** would
I’m definitely taller than you so your diminutive self calling someone little is quite funny to me. If you don’t know what Dak people are you don’t understand English well at all. This isn’t up for debate. Why would I be a coward because I refuse to explain something is clear as day what it means? You don’t love yourself sir that’s why you think my words mean more than what they actually do. That’s why I told you from jump I don’t have time for your inferiority complex assuming. Assume what you want but I’m done with this pointless non sense.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Can you or any other of you Yeehaws please explain to me What The Funk is
“A Dak Guy “? Aren’t we supposedly all Cowboys fans? Is Dak not our starting quarterback? I take it you were a Romo guy? :facepalm:
I wondered that too. I thought all Cowboy fans were Dak guys. Silly me lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
jerry has certainly made wrong personnel selections , but Dak has not helped make people around him better. Mostly due to his lack of accuracy and vision to read defenses.
So it’s Dak’s job to elevate the talent on the team? So what the hell is the job of his coaches?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You have basic reading comprehension so unless your screen cracked I said what I said. Your average qb and Jameis has similar seasons. You could switch them and nothing would change for either team. Y’all overrate the hell outta this Kirk Cousins clone
Now he’s Kirk Cousins. A week ago he was Alex Smith lol. I know Dak makes your blood boil but why?

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Now he’s Kirk Cousins. A week ago he was Alex Smith lol. I know Dak makes your blood boil but why?
He’s always been one of them sir. Check my past post. They are interchangeable. Funny you ask this stupid question when we went back and forth on this before so obviously this isn’t the first time saying he was Cousins smh. You people love to play stupid just to be right. Down right shameful.

Dak doesn’t make my blood boil but I understand you people need that to be the case. I keep saying what I’ve always said he’s average but that means my blood is boiling. Logic doesn’t make sense but you people never do.

keysersoze

Reaction score
He’s always been one of them sir. Check my past post. They are interchangeable. Funny you ask this stupid question when we went back and forth on this before so obviously this isn’t the first time saying he was Cousins smh. You people love to play stupid just to be right. Down right shameful.

Dak doesn’t make my blood boil but I understand you people need that to be the case. I keep saying what I’ve always said he’s average but that means my blood is boiling. Logic doesn’t make sense but you people never do.
Hey She Man. Who is “You People”???

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Nah. I prefer to air this out publicly so everyone is clear on this.
Cowards hide in the PMs.
Air what out. You have an inferiority complex and I’ve said it out in public. I’d just say much worse in private and definitely irl because it’s no need for you to be this insecure in yourself.