Dak > Brady (since Amari)

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There are few things we can count on in life, the sun rising and setting, death, taxes, and you trying to take shots at Dak Prescott without a shred of proof or substance behind it.
29th Red Zone offense in the NFL
18th ranked QB in the NFL
17 games of under 200 yards passing in 3 years.
15 str8 Q of offense without a Passing TD
Boys shut-out after a zillion years vrs Colts Last season
We lose when Zeke has under 75 yards of rushing.

How much more PROOF do you want there sheriff?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Better than that cherry picking.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
"True, but?"

You get taken to the woodshed and totally schooled and all you can say is "true, but"?

:lmao:
omg, I may go to the tool shed, but you are a tool, you live in the shed.....

you dummy...I said true, they had more rushing yards...but they also had more attempts.....learn some football son, if you are going to argue in a football forum, at least have some basic understanding of the concepts....

and don't you regret having quit school after 9th grade!? you should at least try and get your GED so that you can understand common language of debate.....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Dak vs Brady is the reason our yards per carry was higher. 4.1 compared to 1.5 ypc. And them have 5 more rushing TDs also lowers their ypc vs ours.

Wait so now you understand that teams run the clock out when they are up, so when you were claiming we win when Zeke runs over X yards you now know how silly an argument that is and it was a product of circumstance and not the reason for the winning?

I'm proud of you little bro. Recognizing your wrongs and learning from them. That's all I was trying to help you do the entire time. Kudos!

but that's the point, when Zeke has over 100+ yards total, not just rushing yards.... and yes we are a run first team..

and again, as you dak lovers have pointed out over and over again with Dak's so many comeback wins (and a lot of fails)…..

you guys can't seriously compare Dak to Brady with an 8 game selective stat...that just makes you all look really silly no matter how you try to spin spin spin spin spin....

Dak <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Brady

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
omg, I may go to the tool shed, but you are a tool, you live in the shed.....

you dummy...I said true, they had more rushing yards...but they also had more attempts.....learn some football son, if you are going to argue in a football forum, at least have some basic understanding of the concepts....

and don't you regret having quit school after 9th grade!? you should at least try and get your GED so that you can understand common language of debate.....

"Debate"? Do you think that's what that was?

No, that was someone diving headfirst into a pool with no water.

Flying off the handle and making statements he clearly knew nothing about.

That wasn't "debate", it was you showing how uninformed you are on the subject and looking like a fool.

Well done.
:clap:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Gronk on one leg is better than all of our TE’s last year put together. Did you remember that?

You’re full of crap. The patriots offense has a lot of talent on it. You’re just throwing out bull crap to justify your stupid argument.

You’re really trying to argue that the cowboys are a more talented and better coached team than the patriots? LOL.

Hilarious.
now you are spinning things....so I guess a hurt Martin is better than any OL men that patriots had. Smith hurt is 10x better than any OL men on the patriots...so don't use the OL injuries as excuse for Dak.

and you think its a smart argument to throw up a stat comparing dak to Brady...now who is stupid!?

seriously...anyone.....aaannnnyyyooonnneee...ever saying Dak is even close to being equal to brady needs their brain examined.....seriously!!!

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
but that's the point, when Zeke has over 100+ yards total, not just rushing yards.... and yes we are a run first team..

and again, as you dak lovers have pointed out over and over again with Dak's so many comeback wins (and a lot of fails)…..

you guys can't seriously compare Dak to Brady with an 8 game selective stat...that just makes you all look really silly no matter how you try to spin spin spin spin spin....

Dak <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Brady

Ahh you were finally making progress and then you screw it all up.

We'll get there.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
now you are spinning things....so I guess a hurt Martin is better than any OL men that patriots had. Smith hurt is 10x better than any OL men on the patriots...so don't use the OL injuries as excuse for Dak.

and you think its a smart argument to throw up a stat comparing dak to Brady...now who is stupid!?

seriously...anyone.....aaannnnyyyooonnneee...ever saying Dak is even close to being equal to brady needs their brain examined.....seriously!!!

A patriot Olineman from last season just became the highest paid offensive lineman ever..... lmao

You need to know at least a little bit about the subject before commenting on it.

HungryLion

Reaction score

This post tells me you haven’t watched the patriots OL play. The patriots offensive line is very good.

I’m not using the injury excuse either. That’s what’s funny. You’re accusing me of using the injury excuse. Yet I didn’t bring up a single injury. YOU brought up Gronk’s injury. I simply stated that despite his injury. He is still a great player.

So, your argument about me using injury excuses doesn’t even make sense. Because I didn’t even bring them up. LOL. Do you just lack the ability to use basic logic?

Lastly, I didn’t ever say Dak is as good as Brady. I clearly said the exact opposite. This is simply a comparison to show that hey, when Dak has help. He is actually pretty good.

The fact you can’t see that makes me seriously question your ability to use basic reasoning.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
This post tells me you haven’t watched the patriots OL play. The patriots offensive line is very good.

I’m not using the injury excuse either. That’s what’s funny. You’re accusing me of using the injury excuse. Yet I didn’t bring up a single injury. YOU brought up Gronk’s injury. I simply stated that despite his injury. He is still a great player.

So, your argument about me using injury excuses doesn’t even make sense. Because I didn’t even bring them up. LOL. Do you just lack the ability to use basic logic?

Lastly, I didn’t ever say Dak is as good as Brady. I clearly said the exact opposite. This is simply a comparison to show that hey, when Dak has help. He is actually pretty good.

The fact you can’t see that makes me seriously question your ability to use basic reasoning.
:hammer::hammer::hammer:
It's over

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I am a big Dak supporter. Love the guy. I just think any comparison to Brady should be tabled.
They aren't comparing Dak to Brady let's be real here. Comparing numbers is something different and yes Brady numbers should be compared to others.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Nice final 9 games by Dak!
:dance:

I would leave Brady out of this conversation, however.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Exactly.

And these numbers show that he compared favorably over this period of time to the greatest quarterback to ever play.

With the greatest ever in his 19th year in the league versus Dak being in his third.

It should be cause for encouragement and optimism, but instead, some want to treat it as yet something else to get mad about and attack the numbers.
That's the easy way out for Dak haters. They keep saying Dak isn't elite or top 5 or whatever...... Newsflash, not a single Dak supporter has said that. I'm fact most say he is still developing and getting much better.

Watch them give credit to Kitna or Moore when Dak has an MVP type season....... Even though they bashed them signings as well. They bashed Cooper before he actually stepped on the field with Dallas, now they say Daks numbers only look better because of Cooper. Haha I remember these same guys bashing Cooper talking about he drops too many passes, wasted pick etc.

These guys flip flop more then anything I know. It's comical at this point.

Falco78

Reaction score
One QB won the Super Bowl, the other I'm guessing got QB of the Year? lol Nothing says you're better like a fictional plaque. Maybe he got a nice parting gift or participation trophy. Also lets not forget player B was 41.
Player B is known as the GOAT also

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's the easy way out for Dak haters. They keep saying Dak isn't elite or top 5 or whatever...... Newsflash, not a single Dak supporter has said that. I'm fact most say he is still developing and getting much better.

Watch them give credit to Kitna or Moore when Dak has an MVP type season....... Even though they bashed them signings as well. They bashed Cooper before he actually stepped on the field with Dallas, now they say Daks numbers only look better because of Cooper. Haha I remember these same guys bashing Cooper talking about he drops too many passes, wasted pick etc.

They sure don't like anything that shows him favorably compared to other quarterbacks, that's for sure.

pansophy

Reaction score
"Didn't" what exactly?

Tell that to those who try to tear him down. They're the first ones to make the comparisons, except when the numbers look like this.

"Expected Points Added"? Nobody cares. Leave the pretend stats to the nerds.
:facepalm:

And yeah, Rodgers actually scored less real touchdowns than Dak did in 2018. Real stats you can look up.
People should care less about efficiency and more about results. Dak's efficiency on 3rd down jumped 30 or 40 points on 3rd down with Cooper, but we were still at the bottom of the league in actual 3rd down success. Who care if someone is efficient if it doesn't translate into success?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Since his rookie year he is getting much worse ......BIG TIME!!!!
Where has rookie Dak gone???
Anyone?????

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
A patriot Olineman from last season just became the highest paid offensive lineman ever..... lmao

You need to know at least a little bit about the subject before commenting on it.
Crawford is highly paid...I guess he is a great player.....

and would you put that OL in the same class as Smith and Martin? come on dude.... your highly desperate attempts in making dak equal to Brady is failing miserably and its a joke and laugahable at best…. but you so desparatley trying to look stupid by that comparison...no one in their right mind would even make that comparison, but leave it to Dak lovers.....they resort to anything

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

logic doesn't apply when you are madly in love.....these folks are madly in love with Dak. no amount of logic prevails...

comparing Dak to Brady is case and point.