Dak changes his look again

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I guess the Walter White look didn't go over well with the PR. Dept. so Tattoo boy has shaved it all................. :muttley:

And thats an obsessive behavior. Hmmm. Why does matter to anybody?

Except Those who can't sleep, eat, drink, sit and let o e second of a lny day go without thinking about him.

Seek help. Seriously. Youneed it. For your own good.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think Randy has tattoos, I think it is just a cultural thing now days to to try and stay "cool" to the people, sort of like a gangsta type crap or for woman that think men like a walking cartoon.
Randy does have Tatoos....don't know when he got them, though.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I don't think Randy has tattoos, I think it is just a cultural thing now days to to try and stay "cool" to the people, sort of like a gangsta type crap or for woman that think men like a walking cartoon.
Actually, Randy did. There was a Roadrunner cartoon tattoo in pics all the way back to at least the early 80s, years before he retired from the team.

Everyone made fun of Dak having a Looney Toons tattoo, but he’s got nothing on the Manster.

Maybe he’s just trying to keep up with those who came before him.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Actually, Randy did. There was a Roadrunner cartoon tattoo in pics all the way back to at least the early 80s, years before he retired from the team.

Everyone made fun of Dak having a Looney Toons tattoo, but he’s got nothing on the Manster.

Maybe he’s just trying to keep up with those who came before him.
I do remember that! lol