Dak changes his look again

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It wouldn't surprise me that many other team fan sites are populated with these types of threads as fans have very little to discuss in terms of football, team strategy, etc.

There just isn't much going on so the off-topic stuff tends to migrate tot he forefront.
I can’t imagine someone making posts about a guy they dislike….about his tattoos and haircuts lol.

Blackrain

Reaction score
I guess the Walter White look didn't go over well with the PR. Dept. so Tattoo boy has shaved it all................. :muttley:

Dude you are like a stone stalker you seriously drag this forum down with this crap.

What grown man in his right mind gives a flying spit about another grown man getting a haircut.

I'm going back to watching MotoGP this forum is really starting to disgust me

Kwyn

Reaction score
I was thinking about that. When Dak does leave this team what would these people do? Switch their focus and hatred towards the next guy? Of course.
Micah, CeeDee, Diggs

Tank is always good as a punching bag.

Hmm. Tyler will be due for a contract. We like him now but with Tyron gone, he might be due for some negative threads.

Mazi, duh. Osa too.

Deuce. He’s nice and hasn’t caused any problems but he’s short.

There are a few players who are safe, obviously.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Micah, CeeDee, Diggs

Tank is always good as a punching bag.

Hmm. Tyler will be due for a contract. We like him now but with Tyron gone, he might be due for some negative threads.

Mazi, duh. Osa too.

Deuce. He’s nice and hasn’t caused any problems but he’s short.

There are a few players who are safe, obviously.
Well I was thinking when Dak leaves those guys will either be retired or on teams lol.

ICP

Reaction score
Who cares what he looks like off the field, how does he look in the playoffs is all any of us should care about and he's 'looked' pretty bad