Dak changes his look again

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Shaved everything except his contract demands...hope somebody doesn't slip him a roofie with that open glass in his hand...
You realize there has been no negotiation. There has been no “demand” for pay and won’t be until the Cowboys decide to talk to him about a contract to play for them beyond the upcoming season. Dak is under contract now. If the Cowboys keep him for the 2024 season he’ll be paid $29 million. When the season is over his obligation to the Dallas Cowboys is complete. He is no longer due any consideration from the Cowboys and in mid-March 2025 is free to seek an association with another team. If Dallas does not initiate negotiations with him there never will be a “demand” for money. If the Cowboys would like to sign Dak to a subsequent deal the amount will be commensurate with his most recent performance, with consideration for his age and other factors. That amount will also be in keeping with what other similar quarterbacks in the NFL are being paid, something the Dallas Cowboys do not control. Dak and his agent will seek the best deal they can get. The salary demand talk is a fantasy expressed by disgruntled fans wanting to cast as negative a light on Dak as possible to assuage feelings over that playoff loss to the Green Bay Packers.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You realize there has been no negotiation. There has been no “demand” for pay and won’t be until the Cowboys decide to talk to him about a contract to play for them beyond the upcoming season. Dak is under contract now. If the Cowboys keep him for the 2024 season he’ll be paid $29 million. When the season is over his obligation to the Dallas Cowboys is complete. He is no longer due any consideration from the Cowboys and in mid-March 2025 is free to seek an association with another team. If Dallas does not initiate negotiations with him there never will be a “demand” for money. If the Cowboys would like to sign Dak to a subsequent deal the amount will be commensurate with his most recent performance, with consideration for his age and other factors. That amount will also be in keeping with what other similar quarterbacks in the NFL are being paid, something the Dallas Cowboys do not control. Dak and his agent will seek the best deal they can get. The salary demand talk is a fantasy expressed by disgruntled fans wanting to cast as negative a light on Dak as possible to assuage feelings over that playoff loss to the Green Bay Packers.
Dak with lesser talent and playing without a contract versus a 1st place schedule.............Can you say ROAD-KILL?
For all you Dak-bots enjoy his last season as a Cowboy and by the way, don't be surprised how little demand and price tag he has when he becomes an FA.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here you go, PappyPoo. Your favorite Dak look.

:muttley:

I posted that photo to you years ago as your Dak love was extreme so I figured you might be able to use it............seems you saved it.
Not surprised............. :muttley:

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I meant loser in the football sense. He’s obviously winning in life, I’ll give him that.
Only $ wise as he has a love child currently and is accused of possible Rape and is going into the season without a contract?
Things seem to be turning for Lucky Dak..............
P.S. You would be amazed how fast one can eat up all that $ and be broke by the time there 50.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I cannot believe this is a thread.
I can think of at least four players, Dak included, who had threads criticizing their tatoos.

This is the second Dak hair thread in the last month.

I’m waiting for someone to post a pic of him wearing a shirt that has a button undone and equate it with choking in the playoffs.

Mannix

Reaction score
That new look has to have his enemies flustered. Part of the criticisms of the doom patrol usually involved appearance.

He now is about as clean cut as you can get.
Clarification: Enemies .500 and below are flustered.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Dak with lesser talent and playing without a contract versus a 1st place schedule.............Can you say ROAD-KILL?
For all you Dak-bots enjoy his last season as a Cowboy and by the way, don't be surprised how little demand and price tag he has when he becomes an FA.
The “little demand and price tag” as a “FA” is his, and his agent’s issue. At that point it won’t be the Cowboys’ concern either. That’s how the business goes. Not just for Dak, but for every NFL player. It doesn’t explain why fans claim he’s demanding a monstrous amount of money. There will be a day when offers and counter offers occur in deference to Dak’s services. That day has not arrived, yet, and Dak has not fulfilled his obligation on his current deal, yet.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah, I can just imagine hearing people on the street saying, "Look at that loser... Driving a Lamborghini" while they're hitting the unlock button on a Toyota Prius.
Oh I could and they’d look and sound silly. But those people exist in this world. They hate their own lives so they try to say and do what they can about others.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
I can’t imagine fans coming to this site and visiting and reading a thread like this. So embarrassing….. :facepalm: :laugh:
It wouldn't surprise me that many other team fan sites are populated with these types of threads as fans have very little to discuss in terms of football, team strategy, etc.

There just isn't much going on so the off-topic stuff tends to migrate tot he forefront.

Strykerscm

Reaction score
He will forever go down as the guy staring into space before the kick of the packers playoff game.

His face was on the big screen while sitting on the sideline and radio was 100% nervous. Mouth wide open breathing and looking into the abyss.