Dak college highlights

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Many may find it hard to believe but today was my first time watching his college highlights. Since many posters have said he had a lot of the same problems in college, I wanted to look and see for myself. Just me but this doesn't help at all coz his tapes here are pretty impressive. Maybe coz they chose the player's best college career plays.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Many may find it hard to believe but today was my first time watching his college highlights. Since many posters have said he had a lot of the same problems in college, I wanted to look and see for myself. Just me but this doesn't help at all coz his tapes here are pretty impressive. Maybe coz they chose the player's best college career plays.

Cowboys coaches are idiots. They are trying to turn a dual threat QB into a pocket passer with an Oline that cant hold the pocket. Its almost insanity.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
“One of the Best Dual Threat QB’s in the country”

Running and Passing

@PAPPYDOG

https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fstory%2Fthumbnail%2F43248%2Fc6cdf114-b022-4c47-89cc-6fe837e80e14.png

droopdog7

Reaction score
I mean, duh, it's a highlight reel. My son looks like Michael Jordan is his highlight reel.

As a side note, I heard Dak averaged like 16 carries a game one year in college. Crazy stuff that would never happen in this league. His *** better learn how to pass if he's going to succeed.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I mean, duh, it's a highlight reel. My son looks like Michael Jordan is his highlight reel.

As a side note, I heard Dak averaged like 16 carries a game one year in college. Crazy stuff that would never happen in this league. His *** better learn how to pass if he's going to succeed.

While this is true, there's stat out there saying we he's only lost 1 NFL game when he has a certain number of rushes per game. Not sure what the number is, either 5 or 9 I think..........

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

As a side note, I heard Dak averaged like 16 carries a game one year in college. Crazy stuff that would never happen in this league.

Really makes a lot of sense though. Hes a guy that had it soo good in college he could just tuck it and run with any pressure and do just fine. His rookie year he had all the time in the world to survey the field and find someone wide open. It wasn't until his Oline fell apart halfway through last year that this kid has really had to sit in the pocket, move around, stay focused downfield under pressure, and excel. Its been like 20 games total like that? This kid needs time to adjust, the proper scheme and the coaches to help him develop.

He has the confidence, attitude, and work ethic to improve in these areas.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Cowboy Brothers....just a reminder what a real Franchise looks like.......never back down never accept excuses... we are America's team and deserve a Franchise QB like the one here-below....dang i miss these pass plays....with a passion!!!

Willfreedom909

Reaction score
Hey Cowboy Brothers....just a reminder what a real Franchise looks like.......never back down never accept excuses... we are America's team and deserve a Franchise QB like the one here-below....dang i miss these pass plays....with a passion!!!

Dak gonna surpass Aikman tho

conner01

Reaction score
Tim Couch and Ryan Leaf college highlights look great as well.
Highlights aren’t good way to judge though Ryan leafs problem was him not his ability
I watch Dak a lot I college and in the right scheme he can be effective
He’s never going to be an elite QB but he can win if you play to his strengths

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
dang i just looked at kellen moores highlight. wow he was great too. Then I took a look at Tim Tebow. Dang super star. Maybe these guys just needed a better qb coach, offensive line, rb, wr, te hc and great defense.
I think all the hatred toward these guys was misplaced.