Dak continues to do things no one has ever done

Hadenough

Reaction score
Are those stats supposed to make people feel better about Dak? Because the stats Im looking at are Dak also has scored a massive total of 25 points in 2 games against Seattle. 12 points the first game and 13 points the second game.

Gridiron Man

"I AM GRIDIRON MAN"
Reaction score
bullet-reb.jpg

steam-locomotive-crescent-limited-c-1927-daniel-hagerman.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

ItzKelz

Reaction score
People come up with any kind of stat to hype Dak up. He is middle of the road QB that has more talent around him than 25 other QBs.
I dont understand why "people" come up with factual stats to paint a picture of any player in the NFL. This makes no sense at all.....in my "I live in only a cowboyszone bubble" voice.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I dont understand why "people" come up with factual stats to paint a picture of any player in the NFL. This makes no sense at all.....in my "I live in only a cowboyszone bubble" voice.

It's contract time and Dak want's it now baby and he wants it bad....he has at least 5-10 Social media employees here pushing his so called Greatness daily with absurd statements to sway the fan base here. I wish Dak was as capable with the Football as he is in promoting his image....we would then be Superbowl bound .....in the meantime lets all pray that Zeke can get it done along with our defense....cause # 4 ain't winning no playoff game with his arm...

ItzKelz

Reaction score
It's contract time and Dak want's it now baby and he wants it bad....he has at least 5-10 Social media employees here pushing his so called Greatness daily with absurd statements to sway the fan base here. I wish Dak was as capable with the Football as he is in promoting his image....we would then be Superbowl bound .....in the meantime lets all pray that Zeke can get it done along with our defense....cause # 4 ain't winning no playoff game with his arm...
Factual stats equals reality......join us in reality