Dak continues to do things no one has ever done

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Are those stats supposed to make people feel better about Dak? Because the stats Im looking at are Dak also has scored a massive total of 25 points in 2 games against Seattle. 12 points the first game and 13 points the second game.

If I'm judging a QB, I'm looking at his entire body of work and weighting it most heavily over his recent past, not over two games against one opponent.

You do what you want, though. You're also free to follow a different team. Do you need a link to the Seattle fan forum? You can bash their QB there and you'll have plenty of company.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
How many QBs have been sacked 50+ times in one season and still made the playoffs?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
We are going to get a good look at how Dak rates among his peers Saturday night. The QB's I look forward to seeing him sharing stat lines with are the ones with playoff wins.

Hadenough

Reaction score
People also come up with any type of stat/angle/agenda to tear him down as well. Two can play that game very well.
As much as you might not like it Dak is middle of the road! I dont like it either but it is what it is and there is no sense in sugar coating things!

Hadenough

Reaction score
We are going to get a good look at how Dak rates among his peers Saturday night. The QB's I look forward to seeing him sharing stat lines with are the ones with playoff wins.
Excellent approach!

Hadenough

Reaction score
How many QBs have been sacked 50+ times in one season and still made the playoffs?
Thats a beating!
Thats an awful lot of sacks and the majority of them are on the oline. But watching these games there is probably one sack per game where Dak holds the ball too long. That would make 50 into 34. Getting rid of the ball quicker is something Dak must do in the playoffs.

Ken

Reaction score
Everyone does things nobody has ever done when you filter it the right way.
True.

Like Carson Wentz. Has an "MVP" type season that he gets hurt in and his backup leads them to a super bowl win and he gets the MVP. Then the following year...Wentz leads them to a 5-6 record, gets hurt again, and the backup comes in and wins out and get them into the playoffs.

Pretty sure that has never been done before...

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
Are those stats supposed to make people feel better about Dak? Because the stats Im looking at are Dak also has scored a massive total of 25 points in 2 games against Seattle. 12 points the first game and 13 points the second game.
So wins are team wins and losses are Dak lossses?

GTF out of here with that.... The only stats that matter is wins and losses. Both those stats goes on the QB, like it or not! Dak could win the SB in heroic fashion and the "pit of misery" would find fault with it, for no other reason than the hatred of the man.

Of the top salaried QBs, 4 made the playoffs, only one in the top 10. Wilson, Brady, Brees and Rivers are the only ones. And so it the poorest of the QBs.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
So wins are team wins and losses are Dak lossses?

GTF out of here with that.... The only stats that matter is wins and losses. Both those stats goes on the QB, like it or not! Dak could win the SB in heroic fashion and the "pit of misery" would find fault with it, for no other reason than the hatred of the man.

Of the top salaried QBs, 4 made the playoffs, only one in the top 10. Wilson, Brady, Brees and Rivers are the only ones. And so it the poorest of the QBs.

*Flacco, technically

pansophy

Reaction score
I personally think Dak is turning the corner as a passer. He'll still miss wide open guys and probably always will, but he has started to attack the sidelines past 10 yards more consistently and defenses are having to defend the whole field again. That's why Jarwin and Beasley have come up big the last few weeks -- teams aren't able to just clog the middle of field anymore.

There is on only stat worth watching in my mind -- 3rd and 8+ yard success for a first down. It's a clear passing down and completing a pass, while it helps passer efficiency, mean nothing if you don't also get the first down.

We are near the bottom of the league on this stat and even Dak's rookie year we were 19th. Our failures on 3rd and long encapsulate most everything people don't like about Dak. Watch for it tomorrow but more importantly watch for it next year. That will tell us about the QB we bought.

Brax

Reaction score
Oh yea Dak is the only player in the NFL history to miss a wide open WR in a game....in my uniformed Cowboys fan voice
No every QB has missed wide open receivers, top QB's rarely do, Dak does it with alarming regularity. Can you honestly say Dak is a consistent high level QB. No knock on Dak He is what he is, stop trying to turn him into some fantasy elite accurate passer, he isn't now and he wasn't in college. Not a Dak hater at all, but I am not some Dak lover who somehow see's what is not there what I see is what I believe. Dak is a good serviceable QB who needs lots of improvement. Most Dak lover do not understand how the game has changed, back in the 60's Dak would of been viewed as a Joe Kapp type QB , lot of heart limited ability.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
No every QB has missed wide open receivers, top QB's rarely do, Dak does it with alarming regularity. Can you honestly say Dak is a consistent high level QB. No knock on Dak He is what he is, stop trying to turn him into some fantasy elite accurate passer, he isn't now and he wasn't in college. Not a Dak hater at all, but I am not some Dak lover who somehow see's what is not there what I see is what I believe. Dak is a good serviceable QB who needs lots of improvement. Most Dak lover do not understand how the game has changed, back in the 60's Dak would of been viewed as a Joe Kapp type QB , lot of heart limited ability.
Every QB does it every game. It is only rare when they don't.

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
They never will dude. They just don't like Dak. It's that simple. He could save them from a burning house and they would still spit in his face.

Yep. It was the same around here with Romo for years. It'll be the same with the QB after Dak as well.