Dak continues to do things no one has ever done

Cowboys22

Reaction score

Just another made up stat that means nothing without post season success. There’s another stat for you. I’m sure there’s a level of TDs where I could say Dak is the first player in history to have at least X TDs in his first 3 seasons and still not have a playoff win. None of these stupid made up stats mean anything. What means something is post season success up to and including winning the super bowl. When he gets that done, all these made stats will then be nice to talk about.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DSJCR0hX0AYeHoC.jpg

There you go figured you needed a correction there bud......

I gave you a like only because it was funny. Not agreeing or anything like that.

droopdog7

Reaction score
I tend to be critical of Dak but credit where credit is due. It is in the best interest of the franchise, and the fans, that Dak continues to get better and better as a passer.

MikeT22

Reaction score
People also come up with any type of stat/angle/agenda to tear him down as well. Two can play that game very well.

If you don't cherry pick stats you'll see he's a middle of the pack average QB.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Thats a beating!
Thats an awful lot of sacks and the majority of them are on the oline. But watching these games there is probably one sack per game where Dak holds the ball too long. That would make 50 into 34. Getting rid of the ball quicker is something Dak must do in the playoffs.

Another example of the quality "Team" Dak is supported by.....and imagine where we could go and accomplish is Achor-Dak wasn't holding us back from Superbowl GLORY!!!!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Thats a beating!
Thats an awful lot of sacks and the majority of them are on the oline. But watching these games there is probably one sack per game where Dak holds the ball too long. That would make 50 into 34. Getting rid of the ball quicker is something Dak must do in the playoffs.

No doubt. There’s a stat on here that shows he’s responsible for about 1.2 sacks per game give or take. Some of that is scheme, some of that is just growing pains...

Hadenough

Reaction score
So wins are team wins and losses are Dak lossses?

GTF out of here with that.... The only stats that matter is wins and losses. Both those stats goes on the QB, like it or not! Dak could win the SB in heroic fashion and the "pit of misery" would find fault with it, for no other reason than the hatred of the man.

Of the top salaried QBs, 4 made the playoffs, only one in the top 10. Wilson, Brady, Brees and Rivers are the only ones. And so it the poorest of the QBs.
Zeke had 125 yards a game in both games and Dak has NOT played well in both games. Your confusing pointing out facts with hatred!