Dak contract restructured; small cap amount added via bonus

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
They could’ve lowered his cap hit by over 20 million with an extension , but instead chose to lower it just 5 million to make it more manageable next year.
What the hell does that even mean (them not you!) This damn front office I swear! They're really sticking it to Dak lol, he's going to con them into giving him 80 million a year

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
What the hell does that even mean (them not you!) This damn front office I swear! They're really sticking it to Dak lol, he's going to con them into giving him 80 million a year
Next year is Daks last year as a Cowboy unless things go really sour and he wants out sooner.

All signs this offseason has pointed to no extension happening.

Qcard

Reaction score
This is even more evidence that an extension is not coming.

We tried to tell y’all.
You have 1000% accurate since 2016!!

What is your 2024 Season Prediction?

I am in Vegas!! Just saw Desmond Ridder :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Dak Haters are truth tellers!!!
:lmao::lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
They didn’t need Daks permission to do this.

They’re making his cap hit more manageable for next year because there’s not going to be an extension.
Or the Cowboys front office are in the process of clearing $$ for Huge Defense Player Trade/FA signing??

Can I review this thread in 10 Days???:laugh::laugh:

Dak Haters guess today and goal shift yesterday news??

Last edited:

Qcard

Reaction score
IF YOU ARE READING THIS THREAD

DAK HATERS ARE GUESSING!!

Remember their shock when they didn't know Prescott had Voidable years???

Dak Haters guess today and goal post shift yesterday news :clap::laugh::lmao::espn:

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They would be in better shape dollar wise if they extended him.
Gee what could possibly be wrong?

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Remember when Dak Haters were mad Prescott didn't CALL CeeDee Lamb immediately after the draft?? :lmao: ....

The way I see it, moving on from Dak will put more pressure on the front office to win a Super Bowl soon after his departure. If Dak was truly the one holding this franchise back for all of these years, then we as Cowboys fans shouldn't have to wait a prolonged or extended period of time before we see the Cowboys winning their sixth Super Bowl post Dak era. Any period which extends beyond 5 years or close to another decade without another Super Bowl win, means that the front office is still the major issue and will continue to be no matter who the QB of the team is.

The front office has gotten some of the fanbase on their side by believing that they are about to move on from Dak. But those fans will quickly sour against them if the Cowboys move on to other QBs and still keeps failing at the goal of winning another Super Bowl.

Qcard

Reaction score
They would be in better shape dollar wise if they extended him.
Gee what could possibly be wrong?
Nothing....Dak Haters complained when Prescott didn't call Lamb immediately after the draft!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Qcard

Reaction score
The way I see it, moving on from Dak will put more pressure on the front office to win a Super Bowl soon after his departure. If Dak was truly the one holding this franchise back for all of these years, then we as Cowboys fans shouldn't have to wait a prolonged or extended period of time before we see the Cowboys winning their sixth Super Bowl post Dak era. Any period which extends beyond 5 years or close to another decade without another Super Bowl win, means that the front office is still the major issue and will continue to be no matter who the QB of the team is.

The front office has gotten some of the fanbase on their side by believing that they are about to move on from Dak. But those fans will quickly sour against them if the Cowboys move on to other QBs and still keeps failing at the goal of winning another Super Bowl.
Bobby Belt stated it best on 105.3 the Fan.. I'll paraphrase

"Dak Haters want to use their rent money on lottery tickets!!" :laugh: :espn: