Dak & Cooper have elevated each other

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
They're a match made in football heaven, that's for sure. That may be why neither has signed a contract. They are waiting for
A. Is Garrett leaving
and
B. Will they have each other? The chemistry they have is amazing and both of them handle themselves well.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/ww...i-cooper-have-elevated-each-others-games/amp/
Probably but Amari did have a time where he was real good without Prescott. Don’t think Dak can say the same stats wise. Wins wise yeah but I don’t count that as a qb only stat. That’s my only slight disagreement.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
They both have a history of solid play without each other. Then 2017 happened to both.
Yeah I disagree with Daks solid play but you know that already. I’m sure you’ll just attribute it to hating but I understand people are lazy and like to have no dissenting pov

phildadon86

Reaction score
They're a match made in football heaven, that's for sure. That may be why neither has signed a contract. They are waiting for
A. Is Garrett leaving
and
B. Will they have each other? The chemistry they have is amazing and both of them handle themselves well.
They arent leaving. Get over it already.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
They arent leaving. Get over it already.

Did I say they were? I just said they were waiting for Garrett situation to play out. YOU insinuated what I said, so thats on YOU. Would YOU resign if Garrett was given a 6 year extension after seeing what he did to Romo and Bryant?

If I get on your nerves so much, why must you respond to EVERYTHING I post!?

shabazz

Reaction score
giphy.gif

phildadon86

Reaction score
Did I say they were? I just said they were waiting for Garrett situation to play out. YOU insinuated what I said, so thats on YOU. Would YOU resign if Garrett was given a 6 year extension after seeing what he did to Romo and Bryant?

With hopes you stop posting it!. You didnt say it. No. But after your thread post you seem to somehow bring it up daily. So I am just reminding you. They arent leaving. And they will resign. That big star on their helmet is the reason why.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score

That’s a solid point. If Garrett blows it this year those would be my stipulations to sign a “Team Friendly” or a Yacht selling contract...

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
With hopes you stop posting it!. You didnt say it. No. But after your thread post you seem to somehow bring it up daily. So I am just reminding you. They arent leaving. And they will resign. That big star on their helmet is the reason why.

Okay. Great. As long as Garrett is gone, I have absolutely no problem with that. Now you can leave me the hell alone. Thank you :thumbup:.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
They both have a history of solid play without each other. Then 2017 happened to both.

Now they solidly play with each other.
It is, ... how you say, ... Kismet?

Episode 3: "The Love Triangle"

In Frisco:

Zeke (upon seeing Dak and Amari playing with each other): "What the ..... Dak, it used to be just you and I playing with each other that way! I noticed you were feeding me less and less but I had no idea! I told you Tiffany meant nothing to me. Same for the woman at Mardi Gras. Maybe a trip to Cabo will change your mind."

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Yeah I disagree with Daks solid play but you know that already. I’m sure you’ll just attribute it to hating but I understand people are lazy and like to have no dissenting pov
No I don’t think you are hating. I don’t know what your problems are with Dak. He’s a flawed qb like most are. Contrary to popular and lazy belief I have no problem with those that criticize Dak. It’s the ones who troll that I have a problem with. Like as a rookie how can you say Dak wasn’t solid?

RS12

Reaction score
Cooper is one of the most talented WRs in the NFL according to my eyes. Not sure why he had the drop problem in Oakland with Carr, Cooper is elite IMO.