Dak & Cooper have elevated each other

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I doubt it so not worried. I’m worried about you lack of male role model groupie types though. Y’all are sad
Who’s more sad? The lack of male role model groupie or the one who is worried about the lack of male role mode groupies? What a sick mind you have.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Who’s more sad? The lack of male role model groupie or the one who is worried about the lack of male role mode groupies? What a sick mind you have.
Whats more sad is you of course. You really need to smarten up but I'm sure your life situations explain why you are why you are quite easily.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Whats more sad is you of course. You really need to smarten up but I'm sure your life situations explain why you are why you are quite easily.
Don’t take your home life out on me. It’s not my fault you are 60 years old in the basement of your parents house. That’s for you and them to discuss.

BigTimeBlues

Reaction score
If I had the time, I'd love to sit down and do the comparison of Dak and Coops 16 games together vs their best 16 separated. I'm curious as to how far off the numbers would be.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
If I had the time, I'd love to sit down and do the comparison of Dak and Coops 16 games together vs their best 16 separated. I'm curious as to how far off the numbers would be.
You gotta make the right stat nerd mad and they’d do it for us lol

EJK24

Reaction score
They're a match made in football heaven, that's for sure. That may be why neither has signed a contract. They are waiting for
A. Is Garrett leaving
and
B. Will they have each other? The chemistry they have is amazing and both of them handle themselves well.

You may very well be right and I wouldnt blame them at all.

In my opinion, If you look around the league most guys are worried about securing a pay day first then let the rest of the chips fall where they may.

I dont think Amari or Dak would turn down big money because of Garrett. I want him gone as soon as possible but these guys want their money regardless.

Proof

Reaction score
Probably but Amari did have a time where he was real good without Prescott. Don’t think Dak can say the same stats wise. Wins wise yeah but I don’t count that as a qb only stat. That’s my only slight disagreement.

That high IQ you live to tout doesn’t include knowing the definition of elevate apparently. Amari’s stretch here is better (across the board) than any previous stretch of his career. So yes, easy premise, simple conclusion. Elevated.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
That high IQ you live to tout doesn’t include knowing the definition of elevate apparently. Amari’s stretch here is better (across the board) than any previous stretch of his career. So yes, easy premise, simple conclusion. Elevated.
Well as long as I made you mad enough to want to throw it back in my face first chance you get Im fine with my mistakes. I don't care as much as you regulars care about me. Thanks for the post

Proof

Reaction score
Well as long as I made you mad enough to want to throw it back in my face first chance you get Im fine with my mistakes. I don't care as much as you regulars care about me. Thanks for the post

wasn’t my first chance by a long shot since it’s your go to because you’re insecure and a buffoon. Just felt like laughing at you at the tail end of the work week.

and lol @ “you regulars”. You have more posts than I do :facepalm:

Last edited:

Philmonroe

Reaction score
wasn’t my first chance by a long shot since it’s your go to because you’re insecure and a buffoon. Just felt like laughing at you at the tail end of the work week.

and lol @ “you regulars”. You have more posts than I do :facepalm:
Oh no not the I have more post retort. How does that not make you a regular when you just admitted your a regular 9to5 bum? Ok I'm insecure and a buffoon according to you and?

Proof

Reaction score
Oh no not the I have more post retort. How does that not make you a regular when you just admitted your a regular 9to5 bum? Ok I'm insecure and a buffoon according to you and?

Lol. Yes I have a fantastic job
You pretending you’re a boss ? Lmao *** clown

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Lol. Yes I have a fantastic job
You pretending you’re a boss ? Lmao *** clown
I know wishing I wasn’t beyond your level makes you feel better but it’s not reality. You are welcome to come see for yourself if you just need to feel stupid. Pm if you want to find out for sure.

Proof

Reaction score
I know wishing I wasn’t beyond your level makes you feel better but it’s not reality. You are welcome to come see for yourself if you just need to feel stupid. Pm if you want to find out for sure.

I don’t care about any other mans station in life. I don’t seek validation by worrying about others. I’m good, family’s good, all is well.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I don’t care about any other mans station in life. I don’t seek validation by worrying about others. I’m good, family’s good, all is well.
You cared enough to speak on it. I'm glad you're good but no need of saying I'm a liar then when I say lets really see who's lying you don't care. Why don't we both let it go right here? Can we agree on that?