Dak could not have done what Rodgers just did

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
[

Who the heck do you think Dak is compared to the glory and history of the Star?
A bad pimple that will be remembered for fleecing Goofball Jerry and Son.....
FYI we were here before Dak and ya bud we will be here after Dak!
yes, just like you a bad pimple on my tush....just so itchy all the time.... LOL

ryanbabs

Reaction score
I still stand by it. Why couldn't we have gone for Matt Stafford, Russell Wilson instead? Trading Dak would net us at least a first round pick and some change. The Lions would have gotten a decent Qb on their team, who would be much better than what Goff is doing right now. Stafford is rank #2 in the league when pressure, Dak is only middle of the pack. Wilson would be unstoppable with an excellent O-line.You need to take risk in the NFL if you want to win it all. We chose the safe option instead. We been playing it safe since I been a Cowboys fan and what has that net us?
My question is: do you even really watch these games? Have you noticed how exceptionally accurate Dak has been this year? Matthew Stanford? What has he done that Dak hasn’t? What do you guys want in a QB? My goodness…you need to be more thankful what we have. Roll out some past video on the 2000-2005 teams we had.

Also, I’d suggest watching some of the old ‘90’s games we had in the Dynasty era. As great as Aikman was, he had some bad games too. I’ve been watching quite a few of them and I’ll still say that D in that era did not get enough credit.

My point is to appreciate what we have and enjoy it.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
He is really trying to blame Murray, when Murray could very well have been receiving credit and praise for leading a game winning drive in the 4th quarter, had AJ Green turned around and battled Douglas for the ball. Anyone who tries to blame Murray for that play doesn't even know football, as Murray was looking for AJ Green to make a play on the ball at least, just Green was completely clueless and didn't even look back for the ball.
he is all over the place on this thread and he can't even erase his posts any more....so its out there for everyone to see.

first he praised Rodgers to bash Dak.
then he said the refs helped rodgers, which is bashing rodgers
then he said murray choked not that Rodgers won.

so I am SMH, thinking what the heck is he trying to accomplish..because he just contradicted himself like 20 times on this thread....make no sense.

so not sure what he was thinking along the way....but usually trolls don't have any logic, they like to argue and just respond to a post trying to win that one argument, so when you look there is no logic. its all over the place....its called following an agenda...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
My question is: do you even really watch these games? Have you noticed how exceptionally accurate Dak has been this year? Matthew Stanford? What has he done that Dak hasn’t? What do you guys want in a QB? My goodness…you need to be more thankful what we have. Roll out some past video on the 2000-2005 teams we had.

Also, I’d suggest watching some of the old ‘90’s games we had in the Dynasty era. As great as Aikman was, he had some bad games too. I’ve been watching quite a few of them and I’ll still say that D in that era did not get enough credit.

he doesn't watch rodgers...his agenda is to bash dak...that's it. its that simple....he doesn't have to make sense. he just has to troll

ryanbabs

Reaction score
he is all over the place on this thread and he can't even erase his posts any more....so its out there for everyone to see.

so I am SMH, thinking what the heck is he trying to accomplish..because he just contradicted himself like 20 times on this thread....make no sense.

so not sure what he was thinking along the way....but usually trolls don't have any logic, they like to argue and just respond to a post trying to win that one argument, so when you look there is no logic. its all over the place....its called following an agenda...
I noticed this too. :laugh:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Jerry didn't want to pay Dak his asking price. Jerry didn't want Dak to leave but that because Jerry lacked the conviction to get another QB. Paying 40 millions per year to a QB that has never led his team to the NFCCG is beyond stupid. At least Flacco won a SB, and Goff outplayed Brees in the NFCCG, what has Dak ever done to warrant that amount of money? Not to mention after Dak torned his ACL.

You can go back to my earliest comment if you want. I didn't turn on Dak until he complained about his salary. Like if he was paid what he was worth, I would not have a problem with him. He getting pay more this year than Brady in 3 years.

Regarding the Cowboys comment, Dak became a Cowboys fan because of his dad. Dak grew up a Peyton Manning fan and most likely would have been a Colts fan otherwise.

Here is the exact quote from Dak below:

Prescott: The Dallas Cowboys ... My dad's a huge Dallas Cowboys fan. So, I grew up really not - I would say not having a choice - but he gave us all choices because my other brothers weren't Cowboys fans. But just kind of rolled with my dad and it's all panned out.
actually, factually you would be wrong. Jerry wanted to pay dak more money and more years...Dak wanted less money and shorter term contract....

what did Brees do to deserve a large contract? he choked on his initial team. then got a large contract. he won the supebowl several years later.
What did Aaroun Rodgers (whose arse you kissed on this thread) do to deserve a contract? he got a large contract and then he won the supebowl
What did Matt Ryan do to deserve a contract? he got a large contract and then went on to lead his team to the supebowl
what had brad johnson do to deserve a contract? he got a nice contract and then won the superbowl.

yeah, your BS is getting deeper...you are now neck deep in it...

this is what happens when you troll. you write BS. you have no idea what you are talking about. you don't do your research...you just troll....and then you get called out

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Are you even a Cowboys fan? What Dak has proved this year should really shut up even the worse Dak haters. He has been nothing but amazing
he is not a cowboys fan....he is a WFT team probably...he is suffering thus he takes it out on opposing teams player to make himself feel better...

he was gloating a lot about WFT last year and even this summer....

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Then made immediate excuses for Rodgers, when I asked him whether or not Rodgers would be able to win a Super Bowl this season, with the current Packers team that he has. Since the OP thinks that Rodgers is so great for winning this one regular season game without some of his WRs, then he should have no problems with winning a Super Bowl, once he has these WRs back in the playoffs. Then made the excuse that Rodgers shouldn't be expected to win a Super Bowl, because of Tonyan being out for the season. All while knowing that he wouldn't even give Dak one game of leniency from being blamed for the Cowboys not winning, if Jarwin or Schultz were hurt.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

he doesn't watch the game. he doesn't care about anything. he just wants to troll and his agenda is to bash Dak....so don't look for logic in his post....its based on emotion. its based on hatred.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
he doesn't watch the game. he doesn't care about anything. he just wants to troll and his agenda is to bash Dak....so don't look for logic in his post....its based on emotion. its based on hatred.
I know another guy that does that, mountain. Cowboys are going to lose the other team is so much better. He’s always always negative and afraid. And then we win and it disappears for an hour. And then comes up with a statement. They gave us the game

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lots of post here compare Dak to Manning, Brady, and paint Dak as an MVP front-runner. I like to share a different perspective.

Rodgers missing his top 3 receivers, 3 O-line man including David Bakhtiari, and his defensive coordinator--went into Arizona and beat the hottest team in football. That game is the definition of a QB doing more with less. That is a true MVP caliber QB and that someone who should be pay 40 millions a year.

Is that Dak? Can Dak do what Rodgers just did? Has Dak ever won against the best team in the league while being significantly undermanned? If we didn't have Lamb, Cooper, Gallup, missing 3 O-lineman, no Dan Quinn, and a running game that not as good as Zeke/Pollard, would we have beaten the Cardinals in their home? Rodgers has only thrown one pick this year, while Dak threw a pick against the lowly Giants.

Dak does "enough" for this team to win games because our roster is stack. He has only beaten the worst team in the league (Lions, Falcons, Giants, Eagles), without a running game in his entire career. He has not even beaten a single average team when the running game is absent.

Dak is not an MVP front-runner but he is in the conversation. Put any other top 10 QB on this team and they would do the same or better; Dalton is a backup, not a starter. Dak is not a top 5 QB but he is a fringe top 10 QB who look better thanks to the talent on this team and our division. I do think we have the #1 overall rosters with few flaw while having a decent amount of depth. Depth that team like the Rams, Cardinals, Bucs, Packers, and others don't have.
Baloney,

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Now show me a game that has happen? Show me a game that Dak has won with no receivers against the #1 team in the league. Hypothetical just doesn't cut it, when history prove otherwise.
We haven’t played a number one team yet. Show me, show me. LMAO. Aaron Rodgers crybaby media lover boy. Just like his friend Mahomes.. Another blessed overrated quarterback. How’s he doing without support. LMAO. You do realize this is a team game right.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Rodgers wanted off that team, by losing the way he did, it force Green Bay to offer him a better contract. As far as I'm concern, Dak has never won a SB. And it not like Rodgers had Reid, Belichick, or Payton as his coach. He has I can't manage my game-time McCarthy. How many playoff games have Dak won?
Who threw Jason Witten, and Dez Bryant. The first ever playoff touchdown catches

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
wow, you must be on your third or 4th drink when ou posted this...because this was a total meaningless rambling that you can't follow it yourself..made zero sense.

He can not say anything bad about Dak that is truth so now its..."If he can't play injured"...for real. there are only 2 logical things to explain Puppy...He has always been a fan of another team OR he actually hates one player on his team so much them winning with said player is ruining his season...like I said both are just sad at this point.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
I still stand by it. Why couldn't we have gone for Matt Stafford, Russell Wilson instead? Trading Dak would net us at least a first round pick and some change. The Lions would have gotten a decent Qb on their team, who would be much better than what Goff is doing right now. Stafford is rank #2 in the league when pressure, Dak is only middle of the pack. Wilson would be unstoppable with an excellent O-line.You need to take risk in the NFL if you want to win it all. We chose the safe option instead. We been playing it safe since I been a Cowboys fan and what has that net us?
I'll take Dak over any QB in the NFL! If it weren't for an eradicate kicker against Tampa Bay this team would of been 6-0 coming in tonight's game. I've been riding Dak's *** for the last couple of years for good reasons, he wasn't getting it done against weak teams. Well after watching him sling it all over the field against TB with NO reps during pre-season he showed how much he's grown as a player and a leader. With the O-Line healthy and not to mention the depth it has this team is destine to be great things this year. Personally you can have Stafford who had one of the greatest receivers and still couldn't get it done or Wilson who played with GREAT defenses when Seattle WAS one of the best teams in the NFL. Number don't mean squat anymore, Dak doesn't have to throw for 400 plus yards to beat teams, he's been on point this whole year and I expect this type of play from him for years to come...................

risco

Reaction score
[

Who the heck do you think Dak is compared to the glory and history of the Star?
A bad pimple that will be remembered for fleecing Goofball Jerry and Son.....
FYI we were here before Dak and ya bud we will be here after Dak!

Why can't Dak be Dak... I don't remember Danny White going through this crap or even Romo. Just let Dak be Dak, Damn. In terms of being here before Dak and after, I agree, me too!

Sully

Reaction score
Dak does "enough" for this team to win games because our roster is stack. He has only beaten the worst team in the league (Lions, Falcons, Giants, Eagles), without a running game in his entire career. He has not even beaten a single average team when the running game is absent.

Dak is not an MVP front-runner but he is in the conversation. Put any other top 10 QB on this team and they would do the same or better; Dalton is a backup, not a starter. Dak is not a top 5 QB but he is a fringe top 10 QB who look better thanks to the talent on this team and our division. I do think we have the #1 overall rosters with few flaw while having a decent amount of depth. Depth that team like the Rams, Cardinals, Bucs, Packers, and others don't have.[/QUOTE]

Lots of post here compare Dak to Manning, Brady, and paint Dak as an MVP front-runner. I like to share a different perspective.

Rodgers missing his top 3 receivers, 3 O-line man including David Bakhtiari, and his defensive coordinator--went into Arizona and beat the hottest team in football. That game is the definition of a QB doing more with less. That is a true MVP caliber QB and that someone who should be pay 40 millions a year.

Is that Dak? Can Dak do what Rodgers just did? Has Dak ever won against the best team in the league while being significantly undermanned? If we didn't have Lamb, Cooper, Gallup, missing 3 O-lineman, no Dan Quinn, and a running game that not as good as Zeke/Pollard, would we have beaten the Cardinals in their home? Rodgers has only thrown one pick this year, while Dak threw a pick against the lowly Giants.

I am a Dak fan and though I think paying Dak the money he got was stupid. As it was stupid to pay that kind of cash to Elliott, Lawrence and J Smith. Hell, the team cut Jaylon. But in Dak's case, I understand it alittle. You move on from Dak, you still have to then replace him with who? You say what happen to this team with Dalton under center. It is one of the challenging things to do in the NFL. To find a QB that can lead your team. Browns, Dolphins, Jets, Commanders to name a few who have been trying for decades and when you do, get players around them.