Dak could not have done what Rodgers just did

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Now show me a game that has happen? Show me a game that Dak has won with no receivers against the #1 team in the league. Hypothetical just doesn't cut it, when history prove otherwise.
:huh:

I didn't know that NFL had changed to NCAA college football system...Cardinals #1 team...when did the ranking come out?

:lmao2::lmao::laugh::lmao2::lmao::laugh::lmao::lmao2::grin:

JMech

Reaction score
Lots of post here compare Dak to Manning, Brady, and paint Dak as an MVP front-runner. I like to share a different perspective.

Rodgers missing his top 3 receivers, 3 O-line man including David Bakhtiari, and his defensive coordinator--went into Arizona and beat the hottest team in football. That game is the definition of a QB doing more with less. That is a true MVP caliber QB and that someone who should be pay 40 millions a year.

Is that Dak? Can Dak do what Rodgers just did? Has Dak ever won against the best team in the league while being significantly undermanned? If we didn't have Lamb, Cooper, Gallup, missing 3 O-lineman, no Dan Quinn, and a running game that not as good as Zeke/Pollard, would we have beaten the Cardinals in their home? Rodgers has only thrown one pick this year, while Dak threw a pick against the lowly Giants.

Dak does "enough" for this team to win games because our roster is stack. He has only beaten the worst team in the league (Lions, Falcons, Giants, Eagles), without a running game in his entire career. He has not even beaten a single average team when the running game is absent.

Dak is not an MVP front-runner but he is in the conversation. Put any other top 10 QB on this team and they would do the same or better; Dalton is a backup, not a starter. Dak is not a top 5 QB but he is a fringe top 10 QB who look better thanks to the talent on this team and our division. I do think we have the #1 overall rosters with few flaw while having a decent amount of depth. Depth that team like the Rams, Cardinals, Bucs, Packers, and others don't have.

Rodgers is the QB that had an opportunity to salt away the victory with a TD. Instead he threw the pass into the arms of a lineman. Arizona with adequate time, marched down the field and should have scored the winning TD had it not been for a mental cramp by the receivere.

This is the guy that single-handedly won the game for GB?

Listen, Rodgers played very well, dont get me wrong. But to give him superhuman credit for the win is simply wrong.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Stop gas-lighting with this trolling crap. Hopkins was only out half the game, and AJ Green is better than any receivers on the Packers. Rondale Moore is pretty good too if Kingsbury wasn't such a bad coach and actually use him. Christian Kirk is not a bad receiver either. I mean this was the same team that destroyed the Rams, so no excuse for Murray. He has weapons, he just couldn't see them.

And no I still won't take Dak over Murray in case you were wondering. Arizona O-line is not very good.
you probably reached back, stuck your hand up your you know what....reached deep and pulled out a doozie...

AZ is well known to have a top 10 OL....but hey, make up stuff as you go along...we get it you have an agenda to drive :thumbup:

btw, tell us what's your beef with Dak....why so much negative posts about Dak, why go on the attack like this? please explain the mentality....we are 5-1 and you are bashing to no end...why?

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
One of my best friends is a cardinals fan and would disagree with your take 100%. Your hot takes are hot garbage.
don't you know, the trolls just make up ********* as they go along and pass it as fact and then they reference each other as somebody else said.

I am sure cardinals have trolls...there is a poster on their board called Bulac...I wonder if he is related to our Aulac. :facepalm:

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Rodgers is the QB that had an opportunity to salt away the victory with a TD. Instead he threw the pass into the arms of a lineman. Arizona with adequate time, marched down the field and should have scored the winning TD had it not been for a mental cramp by the receivere.

This is the guy that single-handedly won the game for GB?

Listen, Rodgers played very well, dont get me wrong. But to give him superhuman credit for the win is simply wrong.
oh come on...don't do that...don't let facts get in the way of a good story...he has an agenda to drive. leave him be

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Lots of post here compare Dak to Manning, Brady, and paint Dak as an MVP front-runner. I like to share a different perspective.

Rodgers missing his top 3 receivers, 3 O-line man including David Bakhtiari, and his defensive coordinator--went into Arizona and beat the hottest team in football. That game is the definition of a QB doing more with less. That is a true MVP caliber QB and that someone who should be pay 40 millions a year.

Is that Dak? Can Dak do what Rodgers just did? Has Dak ever won against the best team in the league while being significantly undermanned? If we didn't have Lamb, Cooper, Gallup, missing 3 O-lineman, no Dan Quinn, and a running game that not as good as Zeke/Pollard, would we have beaten the Cardinals in their home? Rodgers has only thrown one pick this year, while Dak threw a pick against the lowly Giants.

Dak does "enough" for this team to win games because our roster is stack. He has only beaten the worst team in the league (Lions, Falcons, Giants, Eagles), without a running game in his entire career. He has not even beaten a single average team when the running game is absent.

Dak is not an MVP front-runner but he is in the conversation. Put any other top 10 QB on this team and they would do the same or better; Dalton is a backup, not a starter. Dak is not a top 5 QB but he is a fringe top 10 QB who look better thanks to the talent on this team and our division. I do think we have the #1 overall rosters with few flaw while having a decent amount of depth. Depth that team like the Rams, Cardinals, Bucs, Packers, and others don't have.
I didn’t realize Green Bay had four top receivers . I stopped reading right after that wrong right from the start

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Wins against Doggy Philly, Panthers, Giants, and a gimmie refs game vs the Bolts and Dak is elite again?
Pats game 21-7 became 14-10 the refs helping Gimpo Dakko out once again.
Now a real game coming up and guess what........he's taken out his Gimpo costume and might not play.
73 million.....yes 73 million this year....for a QB who from the OC to his teammates needs to be carried weekly!!!!!
wow, you must be on your third or 4th drink when ou posted this...because this was a total meaningless rambling that you can't follow it yourself..made zero sense.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Is GIMPO playing this Sunday night?
Maybe he only plays against dog teams?
Asking you Ranchman being a gold card member of the Church of Dak for your insight????
how is the butthurt? has the bleeding stopped? are you using the paste? let me know if you need more...be generous. apply a lot its a big hole to fill

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
We want what we paid for.....a suck-it-up win at all cost FRANCHISE QB!
Having a 73 million $ cheerleader ain't gonna cut in Minn.......
you must be struggling financially. it seems like him getting paid is really gotten into you craw. you probably thinking why is he making that much and I can't even make my car payment and got an eviction notice...because that's all you post about...

so why worry so much about his money? do you need help financially?

stinkface

Reaction score

Go back in your hole Troll.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Ah so you decided to ignore Dak has Cooper and Lamb, while Rodgers had no one in that game correct?
and you realized when rodgers didn't have his recievers he only had 184 yards, but needed tons of help from running game, 150 and 3 turnovers and Murray choking (as you said) for him to get a win...

so what's your issue again? its not clear. did you say rodgers played great? rodges didn't need help? or murray choked? clarify

BigD_95

Reaction score

Are you even a Cowboys fan? What Dak has proved this year should really shut up even the worse Dak haters. He has been nothing but amazing

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I have no idea how you can place Dak in the "average" category. He's been rated between 5-7 (or higher) in almost every poll and catagory. That's not average.
well, according to @Aulac polls don't matter...unless its a poll that says AZ is #1 team in the NFL.....

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
this is the most hilarious post yet..
so you start by sticking your nose up Rodgers arse praising him...but then in this post you turn around and say it was Murray choking..

so was it Rodgers who played great and had you do all time admiration post with the brown all over your face
or was it Murray choking and cardinals should have blown packers away

because it can't be both...and this is were someone pulls you out of knee deep bullshiet you put out having dove head first

sorry, I really can't help stupid......I have tried but its not doable. impossible. there is levels of stupidity that can never be fixed.

He is really trying to blame Murray, when Murray could very well have been receiving credit and praise for leading a game winning drive in the 4th quarter, had AJ Green turned around and battled Douglas for the ball. Anyone who tries to blame Murray for that play doesn't even know football, as Murray was looking for AJ Green to make a play on the ball at least, just Green was completely clueless and didn't even look back for the ball.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
If you think Rodgers won that game you weren't watching the same game I was. AJ Green lost that game. Rodgers looked terrible for most of the first quarter without his receivers. This is a weird thread.
you are right. he wasn't watching the game...he just wants to troll....leave him be.