Dak could not have done what Rodgers just did

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Wins against Doggy Philly, Panthers, Giants, and a gimmie refs game vs the Bolts and Dak is elite again?
Pats game 21-7 became 14-10 the refs helping Gimpo Dakko out once again.
Now a real game coming up and guess what........he's taken out his Gimpo costume and might not play.
73 million.....yes 73 million this year....for a QB who from the OC to his teammates needs to be carried weekly!!!!!

Keep moving those goal posts Pappy Dog, we know that you Dak haters are seething and are reaching for anything to discredit Dak right now. No one will be more upset and resentful if the Cowboys ever were to win a Super Bowl with Dak, they you Dak haters.

Loso86

Reaction score
Lots of post here compare Dak to Manning, Brady, and paint Dak as an MVP front-runner. I like to share a different perspective.

Rodgers missing his top 3 receivers, 3 O-line man including David Bakhtiari, and his defensive coordinator--went into Arizona and beat the hottest team in football. That game is the definition of a QB doing more with less. That is a true MVP caliber QB and that someone who should be pay 40 millions a year.

Is that Dak? Can Dak do what Rodgers just did? Has Dak ever won against the best team in the league while being significantly undermanned? If we didn't have Lamb, Cooper, Gallup, missing 3 O-lineman, no Dan Quinn, and a running game that not as good as Zeke/Pollard, would we have beaten the Cardinals in their home? Rodgers has only thrown one pick this year, while Dak threw a pick against the lowly Giants.

Dak does "enough" for this team to win games because our roster is stack. He has only beaten the worst team in the league (Lions, Falcons, Giants, Eagles), without a running game in his entire career. He has not even beaten a single average team when the running game is absent.

Dak is not an MVP front-runner but he is in the conversation. Put any other top 10 QB on this team and they would do the same or better; Dalton is a backup, not a starter. Dak is not a top 5 QB but he is a fringe top 10 QB who look better thanks to the talent on this team and our division. I do think we have the #1 overall rosters with few flaw while having a decent amount of depth. Depth that team like the Rams, Cardinals, Bucs, Packers, and others don't have.
Yoiy friend are either a horrible fan who should find another team oooor just a troll. Either way please go away lol smdh

Aulac

Reaction score
SO when Rodgers loses it's because he "purposely lost." You think that his intention was to make a statement about his value to the Packers, by intentionally allowing his team to get blown out by a Winston led Saints team? If you think that any QB in the NFL would show their value to their organization by intentionally losing then I don't know what to tell you. Because you wouldn't be saying that Dak intentionally lost, if the Cowboys got blown out by any team with him as the QB.

Rodgers wanted off that team, by losing the way he did, it force Green Bay to offer him a better contract. As far as I'm concern, Dak has never won a SB. And it not like Rodgers had Reid, Belichick, or Payton as his coach. He has I can't manage my game-time McCarthy. How many playoff games have Dak won?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Lol!!! I'm waiting til I get glaucoma to try weed!! Salud!

Mine is actually for ptsd and it is clinical by order, but I don't promote any kind of drug for anyone. Besides, you would not be the same afterwards, maybe you will see better, but you would be more goofy than you already are. lol

Loso86

Reaction score
Btw..what did he do so special...hook up with his long time buddy for a few scores. Annnnnd they shouldve lost had Aj Green been paying attention

black label

Reaction score
Wins against Doggy Philly, Panthers, Giants, and a gimmie refs game vs the Bolts and Dak is elite again?
Pats game 21-7 became 14-10 the refs helping Gimpo Dakko out once again.
Now a real game coming up and guess what........he's taken out his Gimpo costume and might not play.
73 million.....yes 73 million this year....for a QB who from the OC to his teammates needs to be carried weekly!!!!!
:hammer:

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Because it's pointless to argue with ignorance? His entire post is garbage. There's zero sense in debating that.

I should put them on ignore, but then it would be fun to see them desperately reaching and clinging onto anything, with the more the Cowboys win with Dak. Although they disappear for the most part, when the Cowboys are having success and winning with Dak. Meaning they might disappear for a whole year from this board, if the Cowboys actually were to win a Super Bowl with Dak.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Rodgers wanted off that team, by losing the way he did, it force Green Bay to offer him a better contract. As far as I'm concern, Dak has never won a SB. And it not like Rodgers had Reid, Belichick, or Payton as his coach. He has I can't manage my game-time McCarthy. How many playoff games have Dak won?

Uh, how long has Rodgers been playing in the NFL? How long has Dak been playing in the NFL? Dak will be playing hopefully long after Rodgers hangs up his cleats.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score

Yet Rodgers only Super Bowl win is still with McCarthy. So what will your excuse for Rodgers be if the Packers don't win a Super Bowl this year, since he is so great and elite. He should be able to win it all once he has all of his WRs back. How many times has Rodgers failed in the playoffs or failed to get back to the Super Bowl?

Praxit

Reaction score
.....oh oh ... Philly fan Alert. McNabb poster in background with Neon lights roving.

Nexx

Reaction score
I mean just because its the truth doesnt mean you have to post it.