Dak could not have done what Rodgers just did

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Just like a Romo fan (who still holds resentment against Dak for replacing Romo) to ask how many playoff wins does Dak have, win Romo only has 2 playoff wins in the entire 10 years of his NFL career. :rolleyes:

It's to bad a young Romo did not have a team as stacked as this one. Dak better take advantage of this team, he might not have another one this good.

Aulac

Reaction score
Aulac's lifelong need to prove that Dak is in fact not elite. Good to know you spend your day well flooding this thread.

Well if we win with Rush tomorrow, firework are going to fly I tell you what. :thumbup:

Aulac

Reaction score
What an ignorant and badly misinformed rant of a post! You Dak haters need to disappear. Seriously. The more you rant, the stupider you sound. You're not even worth replying with a rebuttal, disproving point by point, because it's clear you don't get it and never will get it since you outright hate Dak. Do everyone a favor and go follow another team and their website.

Bet you give a "like" to those Dak is MVP, Dak is just as good as Peyton Manning type thread :lmao2:

UncleRico

Reaction score
Lots of post here compare Dak to Manning, Brady, and paint Dak as an MVP front-runner. I like to share a different perspective.

Rodgers missing his top 3 receivers, 3 O-line man including David Bakhtiari, and his defensive coordinator--went into Arizona and beat the hottest team in football. That game is the definition of a QB doing more with less. That is a true MVP caliber QB and that someone who should be pay 40 millions a year.

Is that Dak? Can Dak do what Rodgers just did? Has Dak ever won against the best team in the league while being significantly undermanned? If we didn't have Lamb, Cooper, Gallup, missing 3 O-lineman, no Dan Quinn, and a running game that not as good as Zeke/Pollard, would we have beaten the Cardinals in their home? Rodgers has only thrown one pick this year, while Dak threw a pick against the lowly Giants.

Dak does "enough" for this team to win games because our roster is stack. He has only beaten the worst team in the league (Lions, Falcons, Giants, Eagles), without a running game in his entire career. He has not even beaten a single average team when the running game is absent.

Dak is not an MVP front-runner but he is in the conversation. Put any other top 10 QB on this team and they would do the same or better; Dalton is a backup, not a starter. Dak is not a top 5 QB but he is a fringe top 10 QB who look better thanks to the talent on this team and our division. I do think we have the #1 overall rosters with few flaw while having a decent amount of depth. Depth that team like the Rams, Cardinals, Bucs, Packers, and others don't have.
Let’s not act like Rodgers didn’t get extremely lucky though. Cardinals played about as bad as you can. Very weird game

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Stop comparing a kid to a 37 year old veteran whose been in the NFL 16 years.
Ridiculous thread!
It's to bad a young Romo did not have a team as stacked as this one. Dak better take advantage of this team, he might not have another one this good.
Dak's also blessed not having Garrett any longer. Garrett wasted Romo.
Let’s not act like Rodgers didn’t get extremely lucky though. Cardinals played about as bad as you can. Very weird game
They finally played a good team. Cardinals are last years Steelers.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Ridiculous thread!Dak's also blessed not having Garrett any longer. Garrett wasted Romo.

I used to like Romo until I came to the realization that he was the one that helped Garrett keep his job for 10 years, now because of that, I hate Romo! lol

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It amazes me that the moment someone give a different perspective on Dak, they are label a non-Cowboys fan. Talk about gas-lighting. Fields is one of the worst QB I have ever seen, like how you only score 3 points against the Bucs secondary and not even in garbage time? I knew Fields was a bust before he even got drafted. Like he not a first round talent at all, 2nd round at the earliest. Every team pasted on him but the sorry Bears franchise that can evaluate talent. It's funny cause Jake Cutler is still the Bears best QB in the SB era.
Respectfully Amigo, your comment came off a little stronger than that.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Lots of post here compare Dak to Manning, Brady, and paint Dak as an MVP front-runner. I like to share a different perspective.

Rodgers missing his top 3 receivers, 3 O-line man including David Bakhtiari, and his defensive coordinator--went into Arizona and beat the hottest team in football. That game is the definition of a QB doing more with less. That is a true MVP caliber QB and that someone who should be pay 40 millions a year.

Is that Dak? Can Dak do what Rodgers just did? Has Dak ever won against the best team in the league while being significantly undermanned? If we didn't have Lamb, Cooper, Gallup, missing 3 O-lineman, no Dan Quinn, and a running game that not as good as Zeke/Pollard, would we have beaten the Cardinals in their home? Rodgers has only thrown one pick this year, while Dak threw a pick against the lowly Giants.

Dak does "enough" for this team to win games because our roster is stack. He has only beaten the worst team in the league (Lions, Falcons, Giants, Eagles), without a running game in his entire career. He has not even beaten a single average team when the running game is absent.

Dak is not an MVP front-runner but he is in the conversation. Put any other top 10 QB on this team and they would do the same or better; Dalton is a backup, not a starter. Dak is not a top 5 QB but he is a fringe top 10 QB who look better thanks to the talent on this team and our division. I do think we have the #1 overall rosters with few flaw while having a decent amount of depth. Depth that team like the Rams, Cardinals, Bucs, Packers, and others don't have.

LOL you forgot to add that the entire Arizona team giving the game away. Rogers didn't do much. All he did was throw quick screens and hand the ball off.

Dak is playing better than Rogers this year. I see Rogers now as a game manager while Dak is converting those 4th down plays to keep them alive in games. Rogers got stuffed on 4th down and whined for a flag. I think right now Dak gets it done while Rogers messes up on crunch time, based in the Arizona game.

Maybe you can go and cheer for the Packers while we enjoy this years Cowboys team?

Aulac

Reaction score
LOL you forgot to add that the entire Arizona team giving the game away. Rogers didn't do much. All he did was throw quick screens and hand the ball off.

Dak is playing better than Rogers this year. I see Rogers now as a game manager while Dak is converting those 4th down plays to keep them alive in games. Rogers got stuffed on 4th down and whined for a flag.

Ah so you decided to ignore Dak has Cooper and Lamb, while Rodgers had no one in that game correct?

Aulac

Reaction score
lmao...see, you don't even know what you are saying, now you want another poster to tell you what you said?

I'm only human, maybe if I had some of that green stuff, I would focus better.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Ah so you decided to ignore Dak has Cooper and Lamb, while Rodgers had no one in that game correct?

Cooper is not at 100%. You also ignore that Gallup is injured.

Rogers had a Aaron Jones and Cobb. Rogers also was gifted the game by Arizona. I wish Dak was gifted a game by an undefeated team.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Ridiculous thread!Dak's also blessed not having Garrett any longer. Garrett wasted Romo. They finally played a good team. Cardinals are last years Steelers.
umm they beat the rams, browns and titans in that schedule which is much tougher then ours in a much tougher division..

sorry that doesnt land , full plane crash of a statement they haven't payed anybody and finally played good team lmao

they are also 108 net points by and far the best by double..they lost on the last play of the game..i mean to another good team..

TwentyOne

Reaction score

Rodgers is elite.
Dak is average trying to play his way to the good category.

Dont compare apple with oranges.

And dont missinterpret MVP with good player.

MVP should be a player who is "most valuable to his team". Not "he is the best player of his team" or "he is the best at his position in the NFL".

Dak is not an MVP type of player. In this offense he is just another guy. The offense is elevated by others.

mrmojo

Reaction score
What did Rodger's do, Murray and Green lost the game ar the end or it would have been L for checkbook boy

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What do you mean?
"Dak does "enough" for this team to win games because our roster is stack. He has only beaten the worst team in the league (Lions, Falcons, Giants, Eagles), without a running game in his entire career. He has not even beaten a single average team when the running game is absent."

That's a direct shot against Dak and his abilities. Do you not expect a response from Cowboys fans defending their QB1? Certainly you're not this naive?

blueblood70

Reaction score
Rodgers is elite.
Dak is average trying to play his way to the good category.

Dont compare apple with oranges.
Umm wrong

Daks not average average would be around 16 he not 10-16 anymore either daks put himself in the conversation of top 5 maybe 6 player now..yet some fans cant see it or refused to see it, but its a fact

yes rogers elite but he didnt play elite thursday the op was wrong to even post that disaster of a thread..

GB defense and run game won that game rogers drove the bus Thursday..thats a fact i saw so many forced and bad throws i knw he didnt have much to work with but 180 yards is the definition of average, not elite.

we know daks not elite but hes closed the gap considerably..