Dak cutting a step or two

Desperado

Reaction score
I am so glad those girls showed up mid-video. Otherwise, Randy Galloway would have himself another controversial QB story.

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
This clip shows how much he's enjoying life while fans stress themselves over how much money to pay him.
LOL. No one here cares how much money he’s paid. Only Dak, his agent (for commission), and his “posse” (to leech off of him) do. Fans only care how much further purgatory it would cost the team. Anyone who has $100 million would be enjoying life too.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A lot of fans are worrying about why he can't win in the playoffs.
I remember the videos of Romo playing golf during the offseason. Some blame that for why he wasn’t having playoff success.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Fans only care how much further purgatory it would cost the team.
Why????
This is my point, he doesn't care what fans think. Hell, I would argue this is probably true for most players. They are good as long as they have their family, teammates and boyzs.

My nephew's stepdaughter is dating Tyson Campbell (Jags). They have been together since college. Listening to my nephew, they don't take fans seriously coz they love you min and bash you the next one.

plymkr

Reaction score
LOL. No one here cares how much money he’s paid. Only Dak, his agent (for commission), and his “posse” (to leech off of him) do. Fans only care how much further purgatory it would cost the team. Anyone who has $100 million would be enjoying life too.
Pre salary cap era I never cared about players’ salaries. Salary cap era their salaries have an impact on how the team is built therefore it’s a concern just as I’m concerned about draft picks, training camp, injuries and any other factor that contributes to the success or failure of the team.