Dak cutting a step or two

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This clip shows how much he's enjoying life while fans stress themselves over how much money to pay him. It's why IMO you keep it in perspective coz at the end of the day, he doesn't care what we think. It's not taking one dime out of his pocket.
I wouldn't care either....just like teams and fans don't care about cutting players....chew them up and spit 'em out....some around here say, play Parsons till the wheels come off and then let him walk. Those same fans think we're the victims. LOL!!

MyFairLady

Reaction score
After the Green Bay game did you say to yourself time to roll up my sleeves and defend these guys for the next 12 months? I for sure credit anyone on this board who is still defending them. Your loyalty is indisputable and commendable.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This clip shows how much he's enjoying life while fans stress themselves over how much money to pay him. It's why IMO you keep it in perspective coz at the end of the day, he doesn't care what we think. It's not taking one dime out of his pocket.
I dont think anyones stressed. Unless you call a topic of discussion "stress".

Its alsi ironic that we arent supposed to care about daks money, while you show a clip of his private life.

Both can be fair game.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why are you so emotional ??????
I dont get why this statement is becoming so trendy lately.
Do people think they can actually effect people that way? On the internet, after all these years.

You just say something, anything....and you got some stranger you dont even know saying why so emotional.

Weird.

I know....here it comes, right? :facepalm::laugh:

shabazz

Reaction score
I'm sure they are but I seriously doubt he cares as you can see. My point is no way I'm getting stressed out over Dak and his money...... :laugh:
Absolutely nobody is STRESSING about Daks money here. All of sports media is discussing his lack of CONTRACT extension and what the FO is going to do

None of us have to pay a red cent to him but we do want to know who the starting QB will be for the 2025 season

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I dont get why this statement is becoming so trendy lately.
Do people think they can actually effect people that way? On the internet, after all these years.

You just say something, anything....and you got some stranger you dont even know saying why so emotional.

Weird.

I know....here it comes, right? :facepalm::laugh:
Some are just sensitive for whatever reason…..it’s a question the people want to know.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I do not care about his money or what he does on his spare time ........... I only care about him looking like a deer in the headlights for the first two quarters come playoff time.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
After the Green Bay game did you say to yourself time to roll up my sleeves and defend these guys for the next 12 months? I for sure credit anyone on this board who is still defending them. Your loyalty is indisputable and commendable.
I can’t believe there’s fans that have actually been defending the defense after that game and putting it entirely on Dak. No one is saying he wasn’t part of the blame but to put it entirely on him after that horrid defensive performance is ridiculous.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If Dak's dancing moves are anything like what he'll do as a QB this year, I'm feeling disappointed already . . .:omg: :huh: