Dak cutting a step or two

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You tell us, you post on here defending some....it must really get on your nerves. And, then you get defensive when someone questions you.....it works both ways. Try Yoga.....
LOL!..see what I mean? You just proved my point for me. An internet pysch eval.

My nerves are not getting on. My nerves are just fine. You actually think you can say my feelings...on an internet message board.

How CUTE!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL!..see what I mean? You just proved my point for me. An internet pysch eval.

My nerves are not getting on. My nerves are just fine. You actually think you can say my feelings...on an internet message board.

How CUTE!
You keep coming back? I'd rather be cute than a sour puss. Go save some of the posters, since you obviously think they can't do it themselves. Attention hog! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You're to easily riled... ahhh, the simple life.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You keep coming back? I'd rather be cute than a sour puss. Go save some of the posters, since you obviously think they can't do it themselves. Attention hog! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
You're to easily riled... ahhh, the simple life.
Once again...you prove my point. Keep it up...doing a great job!

This really is too easy.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Dak out at the party instead of grinding at the Star.

18 hours a day = success

This is why his career has been a failure.

whens the last time he even cracked the playbook?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is easy being a fool that can't look at himself in the mirror. Keeps butting in others discussions and thinks he's a hero.
Here he comes to save the day!!! Lol....
It's amazing to me...how similar you and 2-3 others are...on how an internet message board works.

How can it be you and .."they"...can never seem to understand YOU are talking to the whole world...and...get this crazy stuff!...THEY are free to respond!

Not at all "butting in" it's exactly what you are supposed to do it!

It's a very basic concept you can't seem to comprehend...but you and ..."others" think I should give you technical football credibility.

plasticman

Reaction score
It's not the week before the playoffs, it's perfectly fine for him to go out with a couple yummies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
It's amazing to me...how similar you and 2-3 others are...on how an internet message board works.

How can it be you and .."they"...can never seem to understand YOU are talking to the whole world...and...get this crazy stuff!...THEY are free to respond!

It's a very basic concept you can't seem to comprehend...but you and ..."others" think I should give you technical football credibility.
It’s not 2-3 others it’s more like 5-10 lol.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You're easily amazed....must be nice to have a simple mind.
Reminds me if the song, simple man....btw, I don't bother to read most of your posts, they're all the same. You're just trying to justify yourself.....don't worry, just look in the mirror and say, I am important, I am smart, I love Jerry, and you'll be fine

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score

Mann.....you are blowing this waaaay out of proportion. If I offended you, I apologize......let it go.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You're easily amazed....must be nice to have a simple mind.
Easily amazed that people are so stupid and self -serving.

I have high expectations. Must be nice to not.

You expecting a private conversation no one else can "butt-in": on.

On the internet webs. Sports message board.

CUTE!