Dak cutting a step or two

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Easily amazed that people are so stupid and self -serving.

I have high expectations. Must be nice to not.
Don't call yourself stupid! It's just a game and you can't control any of it. You have high expectations in something that you can't control....OK, you win, call yourself stupid all you want.
If you knew what I have and how I live my life, you would know that my high expectations come in things I can control. I don't rely on Jerry and Dak for my high expectations.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Don't call yourself stupid! It's just a game and you can't control any of it. You have high expectations in something that you can't control....OK, you win, call yourself stupid all you want.
If you knew what I have and how I live my life, you would know that my high expectations come in things I can control. I don't rely on Jerry and Dak for my high expectations.
We are getting pretty far off my original point.

Sounds like you have a good real life attitude. Those can come off different based on an internet comment.

You have a great day!

DuncanIso

Reaction score
This clip shows how much he's enjoying life while fans stress themselves over how much money to pay him. It's why IMO you keep it in perspective coz at the end of the day, he doesn't care what we think. It's not taking one dime out of his pocket.
Exactly.

Dak made his $$$.

Jerry would be a fool to dump anymore $$$ on Dak.

I’m sure Jerry has that Man Cry experience from the playoff loss burned into his brain.

We don’t have to worry.

coult44

Reaction score
I can’t believe there’s fans that have actually been defending the defense after that game and putting it entirely on Dak. No one is saying he wasn’t part of the blame but to put it entirely on him after that horrid defensive performance is ridiculous.
I can’t believe anyone is saying anything other than it was a complete team meltdown. And it was lead by the former DC.

coult44

Reaction score
Dak makes as much from endorsements as he does being a QB. Yall keep telling yourselves he cares about the money all you want:. He can quit now and retire with over 300 milli.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Dak makes as much from endorsements as he does being a QB. Yall keep telling yourselves he cares about the money all you want:. He can quit now and retire with over 300 milli.
Anyone with money knows that you're dreaming. There is never enough money and once you got some you want even more. 5 mill are still 5 mill whether you already have 5 or a hundred.

Even if you can't spend it all it's more dollars you control. They're better in your pockets than in someone else's. I'd never blame Dak for that or any other athlete.