Dak dead last in the Red Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

817Gill

Reaction score
Possibly an honest mistake?
He is usually a solid poster here.
He used to be but something changed recently. If you look at his recent content it’s extremely agenda driven and some of it oddly over-the-top-negative when it comes to Dak. I was curious as to what happened. Maybe someone’s got his login now?

Here’s a few examples, feel free to go check out his recent content yourself as well:

“He is the worst starting QB in the NFL inside the red zone. Thats just a fact. Look it up Bozo.”

“Dak is not accurate. He throws the balls too high and behind his wrs on a regular basis. He has great wrs. I wasn't quoting a...”

“Dak is not accurate and has a second rate arm. He makes a lot of simple short throws like Mac Jones is doing in NE. Thats just the”

“Oh here's one for you Dak fans, Dak is THE Worst starting QB in the league in the red zone. His completion % drops to 55%..”

Went from normal poster to super anti-Dak in what seemed like a blink of an eye. Again, not sure what happened here at all. Surely the slump couldn’t have swung the pendulum that much, especially after the way he started the season.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
among starting QBs, In spite of the teams performance against the WFT pre-season level defense, the offense has struggled in the red zone all season. This is primarily b/c Dak gets worse as the field gets shorts. His completion % drops to 55% inside the 20. He only has 5 DTs throws inside the 20 this year.

Think I'm a Dak hater? I could care less whose throwing that football. I'm a cowboy fan. But for those who think Dak walks on water and is elite, here is evidence to the contrary.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/redzone-passing.htm

Discuss

Discuss? Ok, let's discuss. You hate Dak and crap on him any chance you get. You are up there with the other losers who do the same. You went out of your way to find something to trash Dak with. You posted it and now you have egg on your face. And as usual with coward trolls, they don't show back up. Maybe this will cause you to post less. You were so pompous and throwing it in the faces of fans who are fans of Dak. But I know you won't reply to this.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
@atlantacowboy
received-476733490538119.gif

BOOO!!! BOOO!!! *thrown vegetables at*

:lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Hahahaha someone please @ me when this weirdo comes back.

This dude was extremely active until this thread lmao. You know he was ready to go back and forth all night with his anti Dak narrative. First post in, it is ruined and no coming back. He tucked his tail and ran. He will start posting again once this dies down like nothing happened. It is what trolls do.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
Hilarious that a bogus thread like this isn’t deleted within an hour.

What is crazy to me is if you posted a thread like this -- even if for the current year -- on the Colts or Rams board about Wentz or Stafford...that thread would immediately be deleted and the poster banned.

A Colts or a Rams fanbase is not taking 1/20 of the negative nonsense about their starting QB that Dallas fan base allows...yet Dak has done about 20x more for his team than either of those QBs have done for their respective teams.

Seriously, go try to post two negative threads in a row about Baker Mayfield (who I would argue has done a lot for the Browns but still not as much as Dak for the Cowboys) on a Brown's message board and see how fast you would be banned for disrespecting their starting QB.

Last edited:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
among starting QBs, In spite of the teams performance against the WFT pre-season level defense, the offense has struggled in the red zone all season. This is primarily b/c Dak gets worse as the field gets shorts. His completion % drops to 55% inside the 20. He only has 5 DTs throws inside the 20 this year.

Think I'm a Dak hater? I could care less whose throwing that football. I'm a cowboy fan. But for those who think Dak walks on water and is elite, here is evidence to the contrary.

Discuss

Oh yeah, I love how you posted 2020 stats and Dak started in just what, 5 games? Did you even bother to read the stats? Did it confuse you that Dak only had 20 passes inside the redzone for all of 2020?

For 2021,

Dak has 20 TDs/1 pick inside the 20. 16 TDs and 0 picks inside the 10.

Bozo.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
He used to be but something changed recently. If you look at his recent content it’s extremely agenda driven and some of it oddly over-the-top-negative when it comes to Dak. I was curious as to what happened. Maybe someone’s got his login now?

Here’s a few examples, feel free to go check out his recent content yourself as well:

“He is the worst starting QB in the NFL inside the red zone. Thats just a fact. Look it up Bozo.”

“Dak is not accurate. He throws the balls too high and behind his wrs on a regular basis. He has great wrs. I wasn't quoting a...”

“Dak is not accurate and has a second rate arm. He makes a lot of simple short throws like Mac Jones is doing in NE. Thats just the”

“Oh here's one for you Dak fans, Dak is THE Worst starting QB in the league in the red zone. His completion % drops to 55%..”

Went from normal poster to super anti-Dak in what seemed like a blink of an eye. Again, not sure what happened here at all. Surely the slump couldn’t have swung the pendulum that much, especially after the way he started the season.
He's a Romosexual with a Dak hating agenda because he is still butthurt that Dak forced the benching and retirement of his hero.

Same goes for the rest of them...

Sad but pathetic.

Cebrin

Reaction score

Discuss
Screen_Shot_2020-12-17_at_8.54.21_AM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.