Dak dead last in the Red Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
Can't speak for him.
Just trying to give a usual solid poster the benefit of the doubt.
Hopefully he will show up.
He posted the same garbage in another earlier thread and then, when confronted, called the confronting poster a “bozo” and told him to go look it up…it’s a fact. I’m sorry, but that doesn’t meet my definition of a solid poster.

Loso86

Reaction score
among starting QBs, In spite of the teams performance against the WFT pre-season level defense, the offense has struggled in the red zone all season. This is primarily b/c Dak gets worse as the field gets shorts. His completion % drops to 55% inside the 20. He only has 5 DTs throws inside the 20 this year.

Think I'm a Dak hater? I could care less whose throwing that football. I'm a cowboy fan. But for those who think Dak walks on water and is elite, here is evidence to the contrary.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/redzone-passing.htm

Discuss
He doesn't walk o. Water but doesn't mean. He's not a top 5 to 10 QB either

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Yes it was.
And every one stood in line to pile on!
airplane-panic-attack.gif

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
it was a drive by posting
That was my point. He’ll return at some point. Dude claimed he’s not a Dak hater, but go look at his post history. Indicates otherwise. I don’t care if he is a so-called Dak hater…everyone is entitled to their opinion. Just state that that’s your opinion and don’t try to disguise it as something else. That’s just cowardice.

JJHLH1

Reaction score
We knew Dak couldn’t be last in Red Zone offense since the announcers put up a graphic during Sunday night’s game that Dak is 2nd in the league at home but near the bottom of the league on the road, which is interesting and a little troubling at the same time.

Zman5

Reaction score
We knew Dak couldn’t be last in Red Zone offense since the announcers put up a graphic during Sunday night’s game that Dak is 2nd in the league at home but near the bottom of the league on the road, which is interesting and a little troubling at the same time.

Not only that, the OP said "Dak only has 5 TDs throws inside the 20 this year". I think Dak had 4 in the Washington game alone. I don't think he even watches the games.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
Yes we (I, specifically) do.

Don't disappear....own it.

Dude's a TROLL. Period.

Yeah, I have people that work in my company screw up all the time.

I...shockingly, even though the fearless leader of my sales department even mess up too.

I actually very rarely fire people. You mess up, own it and say "my bad". You admit your mistakes you open the door to fixing it.

Never run from it. The times I have had to fire people are the times they've refused to be accountable.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, the fact that the OP was so looking forward to posting this to crap on our starting QB, that he completely missed the fact it was from last season....is completely hilarious. Also very indicative of the mentality of the few posters on this site that exist only to talk negatively about the Cowboy's starting QB. They will reach for anything in their flailing attempts and it is simultaneously sad and funny.

He did it in several threads too ...... so dense.

BleedinBlue

Reaction score
among starting QBs, In spite of the teams performance against the WFT pre-season level defense, the offense has struggled in the red zone all season. This is primarily b/c Dak gets worse as the field gets shorts. His completion % drops to 55% inside the 20. He only has 5 DTs throws inside the 20 this year.

Think I'm a Dak hater? I could care less whose throwing that football. I'm a cowboy fan. But for those who think Dak walks on water and is elite, here is evidence to the contrary.

Discuss
I notice in another thread you couldn't provide stats that proved Wentz was better than Dak but you can post these stats from n5 games last year. I think you lost the argument in the other thread also.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

Discuss

You linked last year's stats.

In 2021, Dak's inside the 20 numbers 61% completions with 20 TDs and 1 INT.

Not sure if you're stupid or agenda-driven, but either way you're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.