Dak dead last in the Red Zone

Status
Not open for further replies.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Not only that, the OP said "Dak only has 5 TDs throws inside the 20 this year". I think Dak had 4 in the Washington game alone. I don't think he even watches the games.

You misquoted him.. He said "Dak only has 5 DT throws inside the 20 this year.." Makes all the difference in the world.. Well as soon as I figure out what a "DT throw" is it will all make sense.

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
among starting QBs, In spite of the teams performance against the WFT pre-season level defense, the offense has struggled in the red zone all season. This is primarily b/c Dak gets worse as the field gets shorts. His completion % drops to 55% inside the 20. He only has 5 DTs throws inside the 20 this year.

Think I'm a Dak hater? I could care less whose throwing that football. I'm a cowboy fan. But for those who think Dak walks on water and is elite, here is evidence to the contrary.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/redzone-passing.htm

Discuss

I've never seen somebody run away with their tail between their legs so fast :muttley::lmao::lmao2:

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Yep. Post pure crap, then run and hide after he realizes how stupid the thread he started turns out to be.

fortunately there is video of that exact moment when he realizes what he had done.........

giphy.gif

Whiskey Cowboy

Reaction score
A few years ago I suggested we all pool our money and rent a billboard across from the Death Star telling Jerry to hire a competent GM. The laughs around this place were almost endless.

Thank you for this thread and taking my place as the stupidest thread starter of all time.

I feel vindicated.
I mean....Jerral has done a pretty good job recently, but that idea is frickin brilliant!

Zman5

Reaction score
You misquoted him.. He said "Dak only has 5 DT throws inside the 20 this year.." Makes all the difference in the world.. Well as soon as I figure out what a "DT throw" is it will all make sense.

He may be right then. I don't think I've seen Dak throw any DTs around this year. After the injury, Dak is more careful about getting physical with opposing defensive players. Maybe next year.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
among starting QBs, In spite of the teams performance against the WFT pre-season level defense, the offense has struggled in the red zone all season. This is primarily b/c Dak gets worse as the field gets shorts. His completion % drops to 55% inside the 20. He only has 5 DTs throws inside the 20 this year.

Think I'm a Dak hater? I could care less whose throwing that football. I'm a cowboy fan. But for those who think Dak walks on water and is elite, here is evidence to the contrary.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2020/redzone-passing.htm

Discuss
You could care less? I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.