Dak disappointed in Garrett and Kitna being let go

fivetwos

Reaction score
He knows nothing else.

Once he sees how much more effective he can be when the defense doesnt know what play is coming, MM will be his 2nd BFF after Todd France.

Not worried.

OGCowboy

Reaction score
Don’t really matter who might have inferred or said what about whoever, true or not....there’s a new sheriff in town vattos and I be liking the possibilities. Anything better than what we been suffering through for 10yrs...
Puro Cowboys

cern

Reaction score
wasn't trash, was what a former coach opinion was, dont you have opinions.
Put a name to the opinion and it will have far more credibility. Unnamed, former coach just doesn't have a ring of truth to it.

Frozen700

Reaction score
Sure he is as he knows Big Mike won't put up with his inadequacies.
Big Mike already sent the message to Prescott not calling for 2 weeks (If he ever called him) and bringing in Dalton.
Ya Dak be worried as Big Mike is the end of your 15 min of fame!

Couldn't have said it better myself.

You covered everything. This is exactly why he's mad. Someone will hold him accountable, and probably get rid of him if he starts his accuracy BS.

I'm pretty sure MM let it be known, that we don't need to pay Dak like a top 5 QB, Jerry N Stephen probably agreed, hence why they didn't cave

#DontpayDak

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
I'm sure Dak is disappointed. Garrett coddled him and never made him earn anything.
Garrett hoped he would save his job, but was blind to his weaknesses.
Now Dak has to actually produce. He's not accustomed to that.

LOL.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wasn't trash, was what a former coach opinion was, dont you have opinions.
English please.

None of the coaches departed based on their own decision. All were fired or or didn't have their contract renewed with is the same as being fired but they don't get severance pay.

People that get fired usually resent the organization that fired them.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Sure he is as he knows Big Mike won't put up with his inadequacies.
Big Mike already sent the message to Prescott not calling for 2 weeks (If he ever called him) and bringing in Dalton.
Ya Dak be worried as Big Mike is the end of your 15 min of fame!

Earth to pappydog. Unless you have verifiable proof that Jones told McCarthy to go find a cheap backup QB for a year, your big thought of McCarthy bringing in anyone is just your mind running wild. Oh I'm sure he and Jones had discussions and he very well may have said that the Cowboys need a backup QB and he may have even mentioned Dalton as a possibility but it was Jones and the scouting department that actually got Dalton here as a cheap 1 year insurance policy against an injury to Prescott. Also when McCarthy was named the Cowboys head coach he said how excited he was to be working with Prescott and then just a couple days later stating that he had a conversation with Prescott. Your hatred for Prescott is more than obvious and caused you to say things that just aren't true. Lastly being the starting QB of the Cowboys is a lot longer than 15 minutes of fame.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Couldn't have said it better myself.

You covered everything. This is exactly why he's mad. Someone will hold him accountable, and probably get rid of him if he starts his accuracy BS.

I'm pretty sure MM let it be known, that we don't need to pay Dak like a top 5 QB, Jerry N Stephen probably agreed, hence why they didn't cave

#DontpayDak

You're really funny with your accuracy BS. Aikman which most fans thinks was an accurate QB only had 1 season with a better completion percentage than Prescott has.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You're really funny with your accuracy BS. Aikman which most fans thinks was an accurate QB only had 1 season with a better completion percentage than Prescott has.
I think you know the difference between what defenses were allowed to do then and what they're allowed to do now. Also, does that stat include all the years he didn't have a very good OL?

Mind you, I'm not expressing an opinion on Dak.