Video: "Dak does not suck". "Run game, Pass game too basic." -Chris Simms Unbuttoned

NotForLong

Reaction score
Simms watched film of the game thinks our offense is too basic and easy to defend. He doesn't think Dak sucks and thinks Dak had no chance vs Niners with our scheme.

The basic Dumb Dumb Dummy offense is because of the peanut that resides in Between Dak's ears . . . Close the thread

Everybody in the Media has to have their own schtick in order to garner views in this weekly cycle

Meanwhile Delusional Dak Die Hards Cling to it Like a Dingle Berry

It Stinks

Mattitude

Reaction score
We aren’t attacking the defense. The triple slant play is an example of that. But differ that to the 49ers calling a play while we’re in Tampa 2 with a guy going deep over the middle which Leighton picking up extremely well. But they also had Deebo over the middle just enough underneath to be wide open. Dak and coaching were the main issue why this game wasn’t close. Along with penalties and field position. There was no way we could win this game unless we had hall of farmers across the board

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak looked better under linehan than he does with Mike calling plays. That's how bad things have gotten.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I always thought the "eye test" was a myth, an urban legend. I am now believing there actual may be an "eye test" out there now.
Maybe my eyes opened.

No, just joking, kind of. Just having some fun.
But my Dak downfall thoughts started last year after the SF game. And keeps falling. I was never 100% all in, but a wait and "see". There is that word again ... "see".
Maybe the "eye test" is real .... :omg:
And my eyes showed me last Sunday night...Dak sucks...

Maybe he and the team bounce back Monday night.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All these guys are trying to do is give cowboys fans false hope so they tune in and continue to give impressions
Click Bait. Or to keep viewers from channel surfing.

You have the SAS types for the Anti-Dak crowd, and Simms types for the Pro-Dak crowd to keep the ratings and clicks up.

Now do they actually believe what they are putting out there. Or all for the show. Some of both.
Anyone ever notice there are good and bad sides to about everything out there about teams as well as players. Except for some chosen favorites or a few elite ones.

However no one is as controversial good / bad sides as Dak and Dallas has.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I always thought the "eye test" was a myth, an urban legend. I am now believing there actual may be an "eye test" out there now.
Maybe my eyes opened.

No, just joking, kind of. Just having some fun.
But my Dak downfall thoughts started last year after the SF game. And keeps falling. I was never 100% all in, but a wait and "see". There is that word again ... "see".
Maybe the "eye test" is real .... :omg:
And my eyes showed me last Sunday night...Dak sucks...

Maybe he and the team bounce back Monday night.
Just how big is your “wait and see” window if you’re talking about a bounce back Monday 8 years in?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just how big is your “wait and see” window if you’re talking about a bounce back Monday 8 years in?
Not very big. But it does happen. However I was speaking for the entire team, including the defense.
Dak, will be Dak unfortunately. It depends which defense of the LAC shows up as well. The one they are capable of being, or the one that gives up a lot of point.

LysleE

Reaction score
Wasn’t the offense vanilla under Garrett as well with Dallas’ opponents calling out plays before they were run? One less excuse for Dak’s inconsistent play.