Video: "Dak does not suck". "Run game, Pass game too basic." -Chris Simms Unbuttoned

SultanOfSix

Star Power
Reaction score
we also had Romo friendly so theres that
“Romo friendly” was equal to don’t put too much on his shoulders. It’s why he did great with Murray and an upgraded offensive line and the reason Zeke and Zack were drafted. Not don’t give him the NFL QB passes he can’t make because there weren’t any, nor reduce the offense to simplistic levels.

Last edited:

Catpappy

Reaction score
Brian Baldinger on 105.3 the fan had some thoughts about the boy’s problems and I have to say I agree with him.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It’s always someone letting Dak down. The excuses are ridiculous.
Not excuses. It's called FACTS. Accept it and move on. Complaining like a child only shows you don't understand what's happening, why, by whom and who truly is to blame.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I"m listening to this now. And Simms is spot on. Saying exactly what I've been saying since the game ended.

DB_Cooper

RubyRidge
Reaction score
Dak looked better under linehan than he does with Mike calling plays. That's how bad things have gotten.
I thought this exact same thing the other day. Where did the 2016 Dak go? He was consistent and made a play here and there. Perhaps what we are missing is the true rushing threat we had then.

Flamma

Reaction score
I thought this exact same thing the other day. Where did the 2016 Dak go? He was consistent and made a play here and there. Perhaps what we are missing is the true rushing threat we had then.
I was thinking about this myself. And perhaps you're spot on. The reason Dak is still here is largely due to 2016. Where he was greatly aided by Zeke and the run game. If Dallas didn't draft Zeke, who knows where Dak is today.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
He also wasn’t good, I hate it when people bring up either. I do think Dak is worse but regardless they both are losers. Don’t care what Romo may have done with more either, bc in reality he still wasn’t it. Our biggest problem is paying top dollar without having proof of any success and by success I mean playoff runs not wild card, not one playoff win but nfc championship and if not then don’t pay them top dollar. Look at Tampa right now, 8.5 million for one year. If Baker doesn’t produce my bet is they won’t give him some massive contract. Dak and Romo amongst others shouldn’t have been paid big before proof of success.
Than you have no clue about football. The guy single handedly kept us in games. We were never out of a game with Romo. With Dak its the complete opposite. Romo just had a couple bad luck momements and one he wasn't even QBing. The catch puts us in NFC championship game. I mean him and Dez made that play and got robbed. Bzut yeah, Romo far more superior to Dak.

garyo1954

Reaction score
You can't trust thee talking heads. Warner makes excuses for Dak's picks. First if Zach Wilson threw that ball Warner would be saying, "you don't throw that ball in this league". If Aaron Rodgers had done it, he'd be saying, "this is what Aaron was seeing." The narrative changes depending on who threw the pick. Doesn't make on whit why it was thrown, Dak is (dis)creditied with it.

Secondly, these guys are saying more about Dak in what they are not saying. Eight years? Isn't it about time for the "future hall of haller" tag to be bantered around? Shouldn't they be saying things like, "this is not typical Dak?"
Or this guy is Hall of Fame material?
This guy is the reason?
When you have to make excuses for the guy every year, he's not the guy you want.