Video: "Dak does not suck". "Run game, Pass game too basic." -Chris Simms Unbuttoned

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe he and the team bounce back Monday night.
Well, the Chargers have the worst pass defense in the league so I'm sure he'll bounce back. Then everyone will come running in saying we've fixed all the offensive problems and Dak is a top 8 qb again.

It won't be true, but it will be said.

Or maybe he won't bounce back, against the worst pass defense in the league. Then what?

b0xZZ

Reaction score
Two things can be true at the same time. Dakota is horrible

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There is players open.

They can criticize it all they want. There is guys open.
There’s always guys open. But not every single play and not when you don’t have time. You can critique it all you want we need to fix it.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It’s always someone letting Dak down. The excuses are ridiculous.
I don’t think it has anything to do with letting him down or putting him up. It’s a boat the passing game. It sucks. Receivers suck.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Well, the Chargers have the worst pass defense in the league so I'm sure he'll bounce back. Then everyone will come running in saying we've fixed all the offensive problems and Dak is a top 8 qb again.

Or maybe he won't bounce back, against the worst pass defense in the league. Then what?
You can continue to piss and moan about it.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Remember year one of Kellen Moore.. for the first 2-3 games, the offense had motion on almost every play, they looked fantastic! Than I can only assume that Garrett made him stop all that and get back to 1942 football. They never did it again. And never looked so impressive since. Seems like Mike is equally as creative as Garrett was.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I always thought the "eye test" was a myth, an urban legend. I am now believing there actual may be an "eye test" out there now.
Maybe my eyes opened.

No, just joking, kind of. Just having some fun.
But my Dak downfall thoughts started last year after the SF game. And keeps falling. I was never 100% all in, but a wait and "see". There is that word again ... "see".
Maybe the "eye test" is real .... :omg:
And my eyes showed me last Sunday night...Dak sucks...

Maybe he and the team bounce back Monday night.
Temporarily

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The offense was vanilla and predictable under Linehan, Moore and now McCarthy. All of them have the same QB executing the offense but magically the offense is vanilla because somehow the OC's forgot how to put together a creative offense.
Well, when you don't have a QB who's quick in his reads, an offense predicated on getting the ball out quickly probably isn't your best option.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Been saying it for a while.

Our offense is basic and doesn’t work.

Huge mistake letting KMoore walk.

Likely cost us a trophy.

Note: check the Chargers offensive stats. That used to be us.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Let’s give MM’s offense more than 5 games. Geez. I could make an argument that the offense was fine for the first 4 games and really had one bad game. As a Dak fan there are limitations to his ability now in his 8th year. 1. He cannot make all the type of throws he could when he was younger. 2. Dak cannot run anymore and 3. He cannot see certain coverages well. He has problems seeing linebackers in coverages. 4. I think the pressure is finally getting to him being the quarterback of America’s Team. Now the home fan base is turning on him. Fans/media that forced Jerry to give Dak that contract now are questioning Dak’s performance.

erod

Reaction score
A guy who wasn't capable of running a NFL level offense is criticizing a play design that is intended for another quarterback who isn't capable of running a NFL level offense.

Cool.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Agree..bounce back, it will be said as you posted.
Don't bounce back, more will pile on him and this offense. And rightfully so.
Especially if out WR's, TE's get open and he still fails.

If he and the offense have a good to great game. I will not say they bounced back (even though that is how I originally posted it, just asked a question), I will just be happy with a win.
I want the defense to bounce back, they too need to be consistent.

kskboys

Reaction score
More like, the run/pass game are too basic because Dak sucks.

khiladi

Reaction score
you think it was simple before, now it's run out 3 yards and turn around before dak panics and throws an INT.
Now the Dak fanboys are blaming man coverage, when SF plays heavy zone. Their only TD was on man coverage when Turpin got isolated on that slow DB. Dak sucks against zone.

Not the excuse if our WRs can’t get separation even against man defense, the only defense Dak throws decent again is man, and that too with the OL he had.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Agree..bounce back, it will be said as you posted.
Don't bounce back, more will pile on him and this offense. And rightfully so.
Especially if out WR's, TE's get open and he still fails.

If he and the offense have a good to great game. I will not say they bounced back (even though that is how I originally posted it, just asked a question), I will just be happy with a win.
I want the defense to bounce back, they too need to be consistent.
Dak is in a no win situation the rest of the season. SF was our SB. All the hype. All the talk from the players and coaches. Dan Quinn dressed in black. "Oh you wanna piss me off, I appreciate that."
It was was the biggest litmus test of the year for him and he dropped a deuce on the field. The rest of the season he will be measured against that game.

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let’s give MM’s offense more than 5 games. Geez. I could make an argument that the offense was fine for the first 4 games and really had one bad game. As a Dak fan there are limitations to his ability now in his 8th year. 1. He cannot make all the type of throws he could when he was younger. 2. Dak cannot run anymore and 3. He cannot see certain coverages well. He has problems seeing linebackers in coverages. 4. I think the pressure is finally getting to him being the quarterback of America’s Team. Now the home fan base is turning on him. Fans/media that forced Jerry to give Dak that contract now are questioning Dak’s performance.
If only there was some sort of a warm up season where the games don't count where they could have practiced this new offense. A short season before the season, a "pre-season" if you will.