Dak doubters

jnday

Reaction score
Lol so you don’t know the man and just dislike him?

bahahahahaha
. Oh yes, that’s it. I have said repeatedly that I have followed him since high school and I watched just about every game of his in college since Mississippi State games are on every week here in Mississippi. I have stated why I don’t like him several times.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
. Oh yes, that’s it. I have said repeatedly that I have followed him since high school and I watched just about every game of his in college since Mississippi State games are on every week here in Mississippi. I have stated why I don’t like him several times.

Yeah…

and……….

Is it because you’re from the south?

jnday

Reaction score
So you dislike Dak because he benched your hero, Romo. Gotcha. Pretty easy to read between the lines. We just have to compare how you talk about Romo vs how you talk about Dak. You go out of your way to defend and make excuses for Romo, but Dak can do nothing right in your eyes. You’re butthurt about the most overrated QB in Cowboys history losing his job to a better one. Got it.
I called Romo a choker until his last few years. Those accusations about fans disliking Dak because of Romo is based on simple minded stupidity with nothing to back those claims up. I wanted Romo to retire after the first collarbone fracture and the other injuries. Romo could not play without getting injured towards the end of his career and those injuries was well before Dak was drafted.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I called Romo a choker until his last few years. Those accusations about fans disliking Dak because of Romo is based on simple minded stupidity with nothing to back those claims up. I wanted Romo to retire after the first collarbone fracture and the other injuries. Romo could not play without getting injured towards the end of his career and those injuries was well before Dak was drafted.
Romo is undoubtedly the #1 reason of the Dak hate, and there is no close 2nd. It’s so easy to tell when people blame Dak for the exact same things they excuse Romo. Romo lovers started hating on Dak after his first preseason performance against the Rams and only got worse throughout 2016.

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
When we drafted Dak, did you break things in your house?

Malhavoc

Reaction score
These beliefs are set in stone. No reason to try and change people’s minds. Best thing Dak can do is keep on winning. Won’t please everyone but it would please the heck out of me.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
These were the QB musts that Bill Parcells gave Tony Romo.

I wonder if Tony Romo shared the list with Dak in 2016.

Kumbaya

Reaction score
Herbert is one of the ABDs.. (Anybody But Dak) so he is automatically better to these people. There is no changing the minds of these people.. It can be fun pointing out the ridiculous lengths to which they will go to try and discredit anything Dak accomplishes but at no point should one expect any of them to ever stop spewing their nonsense.. Apparently it keeps them entertained.

I guess they will find fault with Dak in today’s game because he only threw for 188 yards. Who cares about the 4 TD passes and the 35 yards rushing? Btw, Are these complainers Cowboy fans or trolls?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I guess they will find fault with Dak in today’s game because he only threw for 188 yards. Who cares about the 4 TD passes and the 35 yards rushing? Btw, Are these complainers Cowboy fans or trolls?
Meanwhile they wont know he was 8.9 ypa. Most of the ppl here that dont like Dak are boomers. They are just as bad here as they are in real life

RonnieT24

Reaction score

I think we all know the answer to that question. These people who hate our own players cannot possibly be Cowboys fans.. I am certain they are fans of other teams come here to antagonize and troll us. Screw them all... I'm trying to enjoy what might be a special season for us!!

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
I think we all know the answer to that question. These people who hate our own players cannot possibly be Cowboys fans.. I am certain they are fans of other teams come here to antagonize and troll us. Screw them all... I'm trying to enjoy what might be a special season for us!!
Im gettin 2014 vibes

Kumbaya

Reaction score

You are a wise man. Basically, I decided to hang out here because i figured most people here would be happy and excited to see your team rise back up this year and because my own Giant fans were spouting so much negativity toward practically everyone who is associated with the Giants-GETTLEMAN, Garrett, DJones, Engram, Saquon, Judge, The Mara family, Toney, just to name the top 10- that I decided to lay low there and not let all that “anger” affect my peace and joy.

But I have been taken back by how many Dak doubters there are on this forum. But, like you said, maybe they are just wolves in sheep’s clothing just trying to incite discord among the Cowboy family. Ignoring them is not always easy for passionate people. Lol

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You are a wise man. Basically, I decided to hang out here because i figured most people here would be happy and excited to see your team rise back up this year and because my own Giant fans were spouting so much negativity toward practically everyone who is associated with the Giants-GETTLEMAN, Garrett, DJones, Engram, Saquon, Judge, The Mara family, Toney, just to name the top 10- that I decided to lay low there and not let all that “anger” affect my peace and joy.

But I have been taken back by how many Dak doubters there are on this forum. But, like you said, maybe they are just wolves in sheep’s clothing just trying to incite discord among the Cowboy family. Ignoring them is not always easy for passionate people. Lol

Go back to NY NY as I'm sure there are RonnieT models in Big Blue country.......