Dak doubters

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
In Dak I trust from day 1. Check out my post history. We have a mvp type of year going and we still have complainers? It blows my mind how many fans we have that hate this team. It is pathetic.
just shut up

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
In Dak I trust from day 1. Check out my post history. We have a mvp type of year going and we still have complainers? It blows my mind how many fans we have that hate this team. It is pathetic.
absolutely right naruto

Reactions: TNT

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
This thread

trainwreck.gif

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If dak keeps ballin like this Papsmear is gonna have to delete his account.

@PAPPYDOG
Wishful thinking but to no avail for you.
Dak did well today as once again Zeke laid the foundation for his and our team's success.
21 was and still is the MVP of our Cowboys!!!!

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Wishful thinking but to no avail for you.
Dak did well today as once again Zeke laid the foundation for his and our team's success.
21 was and still is the MVP of our Cowboys!!!!
Stop lol. The run game was clicking and dak was checking into runs all game

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
"Im Qcard, Im an incel. I keep advanced metrics on forum likes because its the only attention I can get. Like me, because god knows I cant get laid"
I mean your takes are pretty trash which is y u dont have likes. But i do show the likes off to my wife and it gets me laid. Jus sayin

jnday

Reaction score
Name a plausible scenario where Dak would try and “stop you from being a Cowboys fan”.
It is low class cult members that has went as far to insult my wife and family when I pointed out that Dak was struggling to pass for two hundred yards a game a couple of years ago. I have not been a Dak fan since he was in high school. That’s my right and a bunch of low IQ jerks are not going to change my mind.