Dak doubters

CarolinaFathead

Reaction score
It is low class cult members that has went as far to insult my wife and family when I pointed out that Dak was struggling to pass for two hundred yards a game a couple of years ago. I have not been a Dak fan since he was in high school. That’s my right and a bunch of low IQ jerks are not going to change my mind.

Can Dak Prescott change your mind? Lmao

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
It is low class cult members that has went as far to insult my wife and family when I pointed out that Dak was struggling to pass for two hundred yards a game a couple of years ago. I have not been a Dak fan since he was in high school. That’s my right and a bunch of low IQ jerks are not going to change my mind.
Lol stop, no1 did that to you. Imagine wanting to be a victim this bad lol. We need receipts G

jnday

Reaction score
Can Dak Prescott change your mind? Lmao
I don’t like him. I think he is probably a good person, but his fans are some of the most sensitive, offended little people that I have ever seen. If you point out a flaw in his game, they cry like teenage girls.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
As much as this Dak troll(Hennessy) tries he will not ruin a good day in Cowboy land........;)

Blake

Reaction score

You’re one of the few Dak haters who will admit your hate is personal, so kudos for that. But whatever your reason is, you’re forced to bottle it up because you know that confessing it will only expose you.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
You’re one of the few Dak haters who will admit your hate is personal, so kudos for that. But whatever your reason is, you’re forced to bottle it up because you know that confessing it will only expose you.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

jnday

Reaction score
Lol stop, no1 did that to you. Imagine wanting to be a victim this bad lol. We need receipts G
Do you really want me to name the posters that did it? You will be one of the first to cry and whine when your feelings get hurt. If I wanted to play the victim role , I could have reported the posters, and made a big deal out of it. It’s no secret. Several posters read the posts.

jnday

Reaction score
Apparently reading comprehension is not your strength. I have said it is nothing personal. He seems like a nice kid. I have gave the reasons countless times on this board.

jnday

Reaction score
Did he beat your *** or something when you guys were kids?
Was a grown man when he was born. Why is it so hard for some of you to understand that everybody doesn’t have to worship Dak or like him? There has been a few Cowboys players that I didn’t like over the years.

jnday

Reaction score
Ummmm nah, i know my history. Do some research.
If you knew your history, you would know Romo had miss a lot of games from injuries in the seasons leading up to 2016. That last injury was the final straw. He had missed the biggest part of two seasons from collar bone injuries and he made miss several games with other problems.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Was a grown man when he was born. Why is it so hard for some of you to understand that everybody doesn’t have to worship Dak or like him? There has been a few Cowboys players that I didn’t like over the years.

Of all the guys who have played for the Cowboys over the years I can't think of one who is LESS deserving to be disliked than Dak Prescott.. maybe Roger Staubach and Bob Lilly? That's about it.. Dak is a class act, a team leader, a bigtime giver to the community, a tough SOB who never quits and a helluva player.. What's not to like?

Blake

Reaction score
If you knew your history, you would know Romo had miss a lot of games from injuries in the seasons leading up to 2016. That last injury was the final straw. He had missed the biggest part of two seasons from collar bone injuries and he made miss several games with other problems.

So you dislike Dak because he benched your hero, Romo. Gotcha. Pretty easy to read between the lines. We just have to compare how you talk about Romo vs how you talk about Dak. You go out of your way to defend and make excuses for Romo, but Dak can do nothing right in your eyes. You’re butthurt about the most overrated QB in Cowboys history losing his job to a better one. Got it.