Dak doubters

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
He looks damn good, great throws of all types, bombs, screens, bullets up the middle. His early career problem with missing receivers is long over. It didnt matter last night but his mobility is shot. That drive at the 10 where he eventually hit Cedric Wilson for a TD, man he struggled to move left and right and most qb's would have avoided that sack. But hey he cant be perfect in every way. Ill take this.

silvernblu

Reaction score
One thing that is incredibly impressive is his accuracy. That’s not something he always had when he came into the league. He just continues to get better and is everything you want in a leader

If you look at Bradys progression there are parallels.

Brady won two SBs early, but those were won by defense. It took Brady about 5 years before he was elite. And he’s just gotten better and smarter every year since. I sure hope that’s the case with Dak.

silvernblu

Reaction score
He looks damn good, great throws of all types, bombs, screens, bullets up the middle. His early career problem with missing receivers is long over. It didnt matter last night but his mobility is shot. That drive at the 10 where he eventually hit Cedric Wilson for a TD, man he struggled to move left and right and most qb's would have avoided that sack. But hey he cant be perfect in every way. Ill take this.
Every experience becomes a learning for when he sees it again.

khiladi

Reaction score
All “Dak-haters” think Hurts is multiple times worse, so Dak, in year 6 with a loaded roster, outplaying basically a bum rookie is nothing to thump the chest about. I mean like what exactly are you trying to run I’m? If we had Hurts as our QB, I’d have saved a lot of time by not even wasting any effort watching the Cowboys suck.

On the other hand, if we had Herbert with this roster….

Jstopper

Reaction score
kobe-bryant-u-mad.gif

Yeah mad that a joke is allowed to run around saying dumb stuff on this board with no consequences

khiladi

Reaction score

Brady won two SBs early, but those were won by defense. It took Brady about 5 years before he was elite. And he’s just gotten better and smarter every year since. I sure hope that’s the case with Dak.

There were significant changes to the rules regarding DB play after those two SBs. The 2004 rule changes were widely seen as a response to the Patriots being very aggressive as DBs.

2005, Manning finally could get past the Pats and even guys like Jake Plummer has career years, throwing up yardage numbers, over 4000, that bested any Elway put up.

In reality, it’s why the offensive numbers have become so inflated.

starfan1

Reaction score
Great game bring on Carolina. Its annoying that rocky can't show some humility even in victory but it's even more telling that the people he calls out come running just as he wants. Its predictable.On another note Conner Williams and Tyler Biadisz are concerning.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
One thing that is incredibly impressive is his accuracy. That’s not something he always had when he came into the league. He just continues to get better and is everything you want in a leader

@Rockport @RonnieT24 this isnt a troll comment, however, I still dont think that game showed redzone accuracy....however MUCH more importantly we mixed up the run in the redzone (especially early on) and Dak attempted longer completions into the endzone.....which was impressive.

But to even up the point about accuracy, there can't be any issue with Dak's play or anything to complain about.

Last edited:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only problem I have with Dak is the fumbles. He has GOT to do better there.
You forgot pocket awr, accuracy, and the never-ending Red zone blues.
A leopard doesn't change its spots and our coaching staff knows they have a bus driving QB as seen from the game plans and their usage of the clock.
Therefore we hope the defense keeps improving and our running game grids them out weekly in order to have a shot in the playoffs.
I cringe when we face a defense that will stop our running Game and Prescott will have to win the game with his arm?:confused:
THE KEY WORD HERE IS WIN......
i082757.jpg

blueblood70

Reaction score
What about the 3 td passes especially the one in the 3rd qtr that put the game away? He had a perfect 143.3 RTG. Come on man. Let’s be real.
i am giving him props while also pointing out he got sloppy with he ball and had soem brain farts..why can i not do that?? get over yourselves Dak had some flaws tonight we overcame the SEVEN POINTS he handed philly..the fumbled snap and 2 ghost handoffs..

just say clean it up cant be dog that if you want to make the *Ship

are you blind , purposely saying those weren't issues?

I mean we are allowed to be critical of Cwill and Biadsz but not dak? come on this is place to debate games not dissing dak pointing out he had some odd issues was sloppy at times..

Nav22

Reaction score
Yet again you do your 'keyboard tough guy' talk. Must really suck to know you lack the spine or nuts to say it to a man's face as you know what would happen to you.
Your life sucks.

It’s documented.
:lmao2:

terra

Reaction score

Yeah, those crying that all the wins the Pats had over those years were more his doing then BB's conveniently forget he was pretty much a bus driver back then,

Doomsday101

Reaction score
A leopard doesn't change its spots and our coaching staff knows they have a bus driving QB as seen from the game plans and their usage of the clock.
Therefore we hope the defense keeps improving and our running game grids them out weekly in order to have a shot in the playoffs.
I cringe when we face a defense that will stop our running Game and Prescott will have to win the game with his arm?:confused:
i082757.jpg

Your arguments are a joke.

Jstopper

Reaction score
i082757.jpg

you are a joke, and keep looking worse every week