Dak doubters

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dakko drove the Cowboy bus against (as projected) a rebuilding/injury plagued Eagles team who found out tonight they will be looking to draft a QB in the upcoming draft.
3 TD passes and 143.3 rating. They've got the elite of elite bus drivers.

blueblood70

Reaction score
sorry you lie to sweep up the broken glass and cali the cup never broke..its facts from live game i just watch..there was soem sloppy play by our qb, just saying if you can rip JS, Cwill, Biadasz and out HC ill definitely point out our highly paid super star had soem brain farts..you dig? hes not off limits.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
BEA6886-D-BD7-A-4-FB4-B4-BC-364-AB5-B12-C6-A.gif
It’s just not even worth commenting about anymore. Dak trolls are nothing more than a group of sad little clowns not man enough to admit they got it all wrong.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
sorry you lie to sweep up the broken glass and cali the cup never broke..its facts from live game i just watch..there was soem sloppy play by our qb, just saying if you can rip JS, Cwill, Biadasz and out HC ill definitely point out our highly paid super star had soem brain farts..you dig? hes not off limits.

Good lord ..... This guy is so triggered I can barely read the post. He wrote "soem" over and over.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
And anybody thinking the Eagles stood a chance are fooling themselves. Like I said, their QB is mediocre and once they go down to us, with our offense being that much better, it will be a long day. Because as a defense, you can pull back and be aggressive against this type of QB, that was getting no help via play calling either, when they refused to run the ball. They rushed a whopping 3 times with their RB. Unlike this game, the two previous games the Eagles actually did make a concerted effort to run the ball.

Plus, they also have a brand new DC who is in his first year.

The East is a joke. The Eagles suck.. We should be winning the East with ease, even if got Minshew, instead of the Eagles and Dak went down. That’s how far superior we are as a roster.
Why didn't you say that BEFORE the game? Huh?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd rather have Dak than any other starting QB right now. He seems to have excellent rapport with the entire team. They have his back,and he has theirs. As for philly? Jalen Hurts their team.
He's the Leader of that team and they all believe in him 100%.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
This board has always been about agendas first and football talk a distant second. Dak will have a bad game and the haters will seek revenge. It will be a never ending cycle, but this is what people want apparently/
Says a charter member.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dakko drove the Cowboy bus against (as projected) a rebuilding/injury plagued Eagles team who found out tonight they will be looking to draft a QB in the upcoming draft.

That’s probably why they picked up Minshew. He will be starting soon, once their HC makes it clear to the FO by playing Hurts, he’s not the guy.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Yet again you do your 'keyboard tough guy' talk. Must really suck to know you lack the spine or nuts to say it to a man's face as you know what would happen to you.
Hey Army guy. Cowboys WIN!!!!!!! So glad you're upset as I knew you would be. Oh yeah, Dak had 3TD passes, 80% completion % and a 143.3 QB rating. Cowboys in 1st place. Be happy instead of upset the Cowboys won and Dak had a great game. Again.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Even Eli or the other commentator basically pointed out how great Zach Martin is that we run so much behind him. People wanted to move him to RG, because Collins went down.

We could have beat the Eagles last years with DeNucci if we decided to start running behind Zach from the start of the whistle being blown, instead of trying to line up DeNucci wide and Zeke as QB and running WR sweeps and other HS type play calling. It was 15-9 with us moving the ball in the 4th and that’s with Schwartz as the DC.

The Eagles suck.. They are clearly in a rebuilding year with a new HC.
:lmao2:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
You forgot pocket awr, accuracy, and the never-ending Red zone blues.
A leopard doesn't change its spots and our coaching staff knows they have a bus driving QB as seen from the game plans and their usage of the clock.
Therefore we hope the defense keeps improving and our running game grids them out weekly in order to have a shot in the playoffs.
I cringe when we face a defense that will stop our running Game and Prescott will have to win the game with his arm?:confused:
THE KEY WORD HERE IS WIN......
i082757.jpg
You're nothing but a Troll. Glad you're upset the Cowboys won.

Nav22

Reaction score
I did, thus my words in this post, referring to the past, “like I said”….
You also said Dak isn’t good vs zone defenses.

Then he made you look stupid again. The Eagles play zone pretty much exclusively and Dak sliced them up.
:thumbup:

“BUT THEIR DEFENSE THAT HAD ALLOWED 23 POINTS COMBINED IN WEEKS 1 AND 2 IS SO SO BAD YOU GUYS!! DOESN’T COUNT!!”

Keep embarrassing yourself. Dak wins, you lose.