Dak extension I'm confused!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Are we going to extend him and give him more years to play for this organization, and more money??

Or are we extending him ONLY to a add voidable years to his deal, if we're doing this, what's the issue?? It's a one year deal basically, and he can be out in 2025!

Big dog thanks for your help, but every time I hear fans mention this, I think the worst thing is going to happen.
Yep, the Dallas front office loves the guy. It’s only fans….. NFL pundits……. And other players who think he’s peaked.

conner01

Reaction score
At least the Bucs got a Lombardi out of it.
Yep, the point though is that’s how all big contracts are done today. Because the league, owners know what the cap is going to be year over year for the most part. Streaming is gonna become a bigger part of it because it brings in more money. I don’t like that model but that is the future

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
430482452_122127544664145955_6119316082102197778_n.jpg

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He is the front office
No. Jerry is the final judge. The front office includes his son and will mcclay who basically put the choices in front of Jerry. Jerry doesn’t have time to be a real GM and familiarize himself with anyone but the same stars most fans would recognize. He doesn’t know the league’s player personnel , let alone college. I’d be surprised if he could name all the players on the cowboys.

Brax

Reaction score
No. Jerry is the final judge. The front office includes his son and will mcclay who basically put the choices in front of Jerry. Jerry doesn’t have time to be a real GM and familiarize himself with anyone but the same stars most fans would recognize. He doesn’t know the league’s player personnel , let alone college. I’d be surprised if he could name all the players on the cowboys.
No he’s the front office everyone else is window dressing and has no power to do anything