Dak extension?

starfan1

Reaction score
And I’m fine there. I heard talk of Max in the 2nd though and that’s where I was like hell naw….
ya thats lunacy! Our first 3 picks should be DL,Ol and RB BPA at those spots. Id also entertain LB and WR but the trenches must be taken care of. dallas doesnt seem to know how to draft trenches late so maybe they need to address it early

Hadenough

Reaction score
Which one of those unnamed 25 would've had the performance that Dak did the previous week to advance to divisional game to meet the 49ers? Jimmy G? Darnold?
But that's the point exactly! You don't need to put up 50 points a game or even 35. You just need consistent play from your QB. Jimmy G or Darnold win that game in Tampa.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It's a Dak Extension thread where some on here have argued that we MUST extend Dak....some of us are just balancing that it should be for on field criteria/SB winning and not CAP considerations.
doesn't matter. its a Dak thread. there is an obligatory 15 page that must be reached. its now page 16....awsome. keep up the good work fellows. argue in circles

I am contributing.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They did good out of it they what playoff teams last year. Didn’t move past the 2nd round. Probably at some point going to have to learn how to beat the 9ers at some point

Our Defense beat the Niners holding them to 23 and 19 pts in our playoff games.
Mr.Prescott leader of our offense has to learn to beat the Niners!!!!!
Please call it as it is baby!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Is Prescott not apart of the Cowboys or are they called the Dallas Prescotts?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Well there is Dak's case for more % of the salary Cap, "Well Jerry apparently MY play is the only thing that can beat the niners so up that figure a little"... Its funny in one hand you say QB's shouldn't make this much yet they are the only player on the field when you see the final score...makes sense. FOR SURE Dak was a problem but less we forget that team left inches all over the field in both SF games. I think your TV has a Dak setting maybe set it to Cowboys since your a big "Cowboys over Player guy"..whats you're post % would you say its even thourghout or is it really weighted towards Dak? I'm betting your a top tier Dak poster..yes keep telling others about their singular Dak focus..lol

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
doesn't matter. its a Dak thread. there is an obligatory 15 page that must be reached. its now page 16....awsome. keep up the good work fellows. argue in circles

I am contributing.
It's the "HATE"........ :muttley: ....not his incompetence of being in the most prestigious position on a team they call America's team and laying eggs while doing his best impersonation of a deer in headlights.:muttley:

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ya thats lunacy! Our first 3 picks should be DL,Ol and RB BPA at those spots. Id also entertain LB and WR but the trenches must be taken care of. dallas doesnt seem to know how to draft trenches late so maybe they need to address it early
We need to draft in the following order.......
1.QB
2.QB
3.QB
4.QB
5.QB
6.QB

I mean our odds of one being a stud are greatly increased!!!! :muttley:

starfan1

Reaction score
Well there is Dak's case for more % of the salary Cap, "Well Jerry apparently MY play is the only thing that can beat the niners so up that figure a little"... Its funny in one hand you say QB's shouldn't make this much yet they are the only player on the field when you see the final score...makes sense. FOR SURE Dak was a problem but less we forget that team left inches all over the field in both SF games. I think your TV has a Dak setting maybe set it to Cowboys since your a big "Cowboys over Player guy"..whats you're post % would you say its even thourghout or is it really weighted towards Dak? I'm betting your a top tier Dak poster..yes keep telling others about their singular Dak focus..lol
Ya im willing to give Dak a bigger % of the most recent loss to San Fran but the year before everytime the man made a big play it was someones dumb penalty that brought it back. Just because he makes the biggest paycheck im not putting it all on him. I know the man pressed too hard this last year and the second pollard went down we were screwed. No one else beyond CeeDee had the ability to get open .

I laugh at all these Dak sucks blowhards and will laugh when he gets his extension. I do however suggest drafting a QB in round 4 or later. heck we should do that every year if the roster allows it. You never know when you can strike gold.

starfan1

Reaction score
We need to draft in the following order.......
1.QB
2.QB
3.QB
4.QB
5.QB
6.QB

I mean our odds of one being a stud are greatly increased!!!! :muttley:
well my guess is youll get your wish in round 5 or later :laugh:. you may want to move on for a couple of years if the QB gives you this much heartburn.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
well my guess is youll get your wish in round 5 or later :laugh:. you may want to move on for a couple of years if the QB gives you this much heartburn.
Not inepto but the losing......or better said the wasted glory for the rest of our player's efforts!
But the above is the MOON for you as Dakster first and foremost and then you might..... just might..... care about the Cowboys?

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Ya im willing to give Dak a bigger % of the most recent loss to San Fran but the year before everytime the man made a big play it was someones dumb penalty that brought it back. Just because he makes the biggest paycheck im not putting it all on him. I know the man pressed too hard this last year and the second pollard went down we were screwed. No one else beyond CeeDee had the ability to get open .

I laugh at all these Dak sucks blowhards and will laugh when he gets his extension. I do however suggest drafting a QB in round 4 or later. heck we should do that every year if the roster allows it. You never know when you can strike gold.
I agree, i think Dak is a good QB but if I can get similar production from a rookie deal I'm fishing for it every couple years for sure. Dont worry the great Cooper Rush turned down big starting QB money to stay here...lol these ABD guys kill me.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Not inepto but the losing......or better said the wasted potential for the rest of our player's efforts!
But the above is the MOON to you as Dakster first and foremost and then you might..... just might..... care about the Cowboys?
Willing to bet you have more Dak posts than he does.....Dak is the first and last thing on your mind everyday, yes keep telling peeps about their Dak facination...lol

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The team was 12-5 the last 2 years, and advanced one game further in the playoffs than the previous year.
That says improvement, and they improved on paper so far this off-season or at least stayed the same.
As where the Eagles on paper have lost ground, including both DC & OC, as where we gained by subtraction losing our OC.

Dak cuts down on the INT's, which can happen with an improved offense. And we have the usuals crapping on the team. Dak may not improve other than cutting down the turnovers, but he is not going to get worse either.
I still think they need to draft a QB though. Never hurts to draft a QB.

starfan1

Reaction score
Not inepto but the losing......or better said the wasted potential for the rest of our player's efforts!
But the above is the MOON for you as Dakster first and foremost and then you might..... just might..... care about the Cowboys?
there has been a different reason for 27 years. The main ones is Jerry and his son. your hero crapped the bed when he was here. The defense and the lines have had their turn. Last year dak was a huge part of the loss. The offense crapped the bed after Pollard went down. Your focus is on Dak because youre still butthurt about Romo and Dak hasnt done enough to overcome the shortcomings that the roster has presented.

Im not Dak over dallas but I am most definately Dak over dipstick fan on message board.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
there has been a different reason for 27 years. The main ones is Jerry and his son. your hero crapped the bed when he was here. The defense and the lines have had their turn. Last year dak was a huge part of the loss. The offense crapped the bed after Pollard went down. Your focus is on Dak because youre still butthurt about Romo and Dak hasnt done enough to overcome the shortcomings that the roster has presented.

Im not Dak over dallas but I am most definately Dak over dipstick fan on message board.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:Daksters do they get any classier?????:muttley:

CowboyFrog

Reaction score

Pappy and his puppies are the epitome of Dak over Cowboys dont let them fool you, they would see this team start Cooper Rush so they could post on a message board.