Video: Dak fires a rocket to Wilson

Whyjerry

Reaction score
...and if he sputters then what?

Not going to happen. Dak had 1/2 of a mediocre season his whole career. Was hurt and played with a bunch of scrubs. Garrett had Jerry believing he was Bill Bellichick and could win with any WR and RB.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
I do not profess to be an expert, but it seems when you throw down the middle of the field you are attempting to position the ball in a spot where the defenders between the QB and WR cannot interrupt or intercept the pass.

Does Dak position the ball high. Yes. As do all QB's at times.

But delivering that pass at a lower trajectory means it could go the other way.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Poopy dog is a sad excuse of a fan....
he is not a fan. he could be faking as a fan of any team. he just likes to stir things up so he gets some interaction. I have yet to find a single post of his that provides any logical argument of any type, outside of "national enquirer" type comments to agitate everyone.... that's why he is a troll that he is....I don't think he even hates dak (some that do)....if LVE was the subject of argument and a sensitive subjects he would post the exact same stuff about LVE.....

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
That's exactly what they want.. then they can run their grade school smack about the Cowboys QB.. Apparently it entertains them.
it doesn't entertain them. the fans on this site do, so they pick a subject that most are sensitive or care about and they just do troll posts to get responses.....almost none of them has ever put up a logical argument about their view....poppydog, armtwet, khilidi, few others like them.

JustChip

Reaction score
Welcome back, Pappy.

dog-cabbage.gif
Hmmm..guess it’s a vegetarian dog.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Lower that throw and the WR never gets it, man underneath, these are passes not handoffs
that explanation went over his head. you have to make much much simpler than that and even then he doesn't care...he just wants to complain....we have those type at work. usually we let them go within a year.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
he is not a fan. he could be faking as a fan of any team. he just likes to stir things up so he gets some interaction. I have yet to find a single post of his that provides any logical argument of any type, outside of "national enquirer" type comments to agitate everyone.... that's why he is a troll that he is....I don't think he even hates dak (some that do)....if LVE was the subject of argument and a sensitive subjects he would post the exact same stuff about LVE.....

I don't come here to argue but debate and talk about my Sports love the Star.
There is no logic when you are dealing with the......

RareFrigidImago-size_restricted.gif