Video: Dak fires a rocket to Wilson

Jfconrow

Reaction score
It’d be awesome if Wilson keeps it going. I’m not sure what that does to Cooper and Gallup, but Wilson looks good and Lamb is a lock. All that with really no dominant TE.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
I don't come here to argue but debate and talk about my Sports love the Star.
There is no logic when you are dealing with the......

RareFrigidImago-size_restricted.gif
so you come here to debate! really!! what debate? .....yet you have posted nothing but "national enquirer" type comments. nothing football related.....including this very comment...all you want is a response and a reaction and agitate.... which this very post is the proof that you are nothing but a troll. you don't even hate dak because reality is you are not even a cowboys fan....

with that said, given your need for interaction and getting responses, I respond to you. keep you happy and busy. I keep it simple with simple minds....

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak is fine so leave the excuses at the door!
P.S. Pass was too high and if he leads the WR he would have had additional yards.
Leave your Ridicule at the door , is more like it

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Haha at Pappypuss getting freaking steam rolled like the chump she is.
but he is a patient fellow. he will wait until cowboys lose a game. as its impossible for a team not to (only two gone undefeated during a season). then he is here not to contribute anything about the game, but to repeat that Dak is not good, is not the QB, gettting paid 160M and a lot of other trollish none sense. ask him to break it down and explain his view and he can't. he disappears. he just wants to troll and agitate....just read his responses on this thread...

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This reminds me of the old Cowboys forum . Chew up those negative yards. Teamwork love it

blueblood70

Reaction score
How do you get additional yards from a TD. :facepalm:
Be like Bo and run up the tunnel. :laugh:

actually it want they arent tackling he gets tackled 2 yards after the catch, hes correct dak doesnt lead receivers enough very often..its one of his flaws.. nit many qbs are perfect they all have some sort of flaws but daks is by far not leading wrs and not anticipating a wr coming open and throwing's it before the break..its a fact, not saying he never does but he seldom does,,

hes see receiver open then throw..hes late a lot and why sacks happen sometimes while he waits on wrs to egt open..

not saying it was a bad throw it could have been better,..

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
actually it want they arent tackling he gets tackled 2 yards after the catch, hes correct dak doesnt lead receivers enough very often..its one of his flaws.. nit many qbs are perfect they all have some sort of flaws but daks is by far not leading wrs and not anticipating a wr coming open and throwing's it before the break..its a fact, not saying he never does but he seldom does,,

hes see receiver open then throw..hes late a lot and why sacks happen sometimes while he waits on wrs to egt open..
It keeps the interceptions down. With that being said. He does what he hast to do when he hast to do it. I’ll take it