Video: Dak fires a rocket to Wilson

blueblood70

Reaction score
It keeps the interceptions down. With that being said. He does what he hast to do when he hast to do it. I’ll take it
it wasn't bein cortical but being real, that one of his flaws..its what really keeps im from being elite. Elite guy's have more touch, more anticipation and throw their wrs open far more.is all im saying. Hes very good qb but could be better..

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
it wasn't bein cortical but being real, that one of his flaws..its what really keeps im from being elite. Elite guy's have more touch, more anticipation and throw their wrs open far more.is all im saying. Hes very good qb but could be better..
I agree with you. It was a good evaluation. I think he does it to keep the interceptions down I think that’s what he was taught. And he doesn’t seem to be very Quick to change the style. I’m happy to see him throw the ball over the middle I thought that was his weakest throw. Over the line backer before the corner.

blueblood70

Reaction score
I agree with you. It was a good evaluation. I think he does it to keep the interceptions down I think that’s what he was taught. And he doesn’t seem to be very Quick to change the style
but to add to that ints ,ight be down but fumbles up that hesitation even 1sec creates strip sacks etc..

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My sincere happiness is that Dak is ok and ready to rumble!!!!
I was born in 1954. I like my naps also . I still work out. I actually train with a two times Super Bowl running back hey but he’s an old man just like me LOL

Qcard

Reaction score
Dak is fine so leave the excuses at the door!
P.S. Pass was too high and if he leads the WR he would have had additional yards.
Cedrick Wilson is 6'2" :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:Only a mental midget would think that..

Lead Wilson right into No.23 for a Suicide pass.... @PAPPYDOG knows zero football

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak is fine so leave the excuses at the door!
P.S. Pass was too high and if he leads the WR he would have had additional yards.

Besides being high, stared him down the whole time and if this was real game scenario, would have been blasted by the safety too…. How this translates into a real game scenario or Dak “being ready”, really makes you wonder…

But good, no excuses…

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Besides being high, stared him down the whole time and if this was real game scenario, would have been blasted by the safety too…. How this translates into a real game scenario or Dak “being ready”, really makes you wonder…

But good, no excuses…
Good thing it was high. It would’ve been intercepted. The defendant was right there to a credit. It was a perfect pass over the line backer before the safety. Give a credit for what is

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Good thing it was high. It would’ve been intercepted. The defendant was right there to a credit. It was a perfect pass over the line backer before the safety. Give a credit for what is

They can't really do that.. Doing so would be admitting they are wrong about Dak, which can never be. It's hilarious to read these guys going on and one about Dak's errant passing while he's completing damn near 70% of his passes.. And all these passes that are supposed to be picked of yet he has one of the lowest INT rates in the history of the NFL.. and my favorite of course is the "he holds onto the ball and gives up sacks.." Yet he's annually one of the least sacked QBs in the league.. But.. I know I know.. no facts allowed here.. My bad..

khiladi

Reaction score
Actually, I stand corrected..

First of all, it was only cover 1, with a safety who dropped deep…. Secondly, being high has nothing to do with preventing an INT to a safety that was coming right towards the WR, it was just a high throw. How does throwing “high” prevent an INT from a safety running straight at the WR? third, they basically flooded the safety with multiple slant routes where the safety kept everything in front of him.. fourth, Dak was still staring down the WR the whole time and you could see the safety breaking to tackle Wilson.

Fifth, again, not sure how this makes Dak ready… Thats basically a Wr isolated on a DB in man coverage, with one safety back, and Dak staring that WR down the whole time….

Zman5

Reaction score
Welcome back, Pappy.

dog-cabbage.gif

Yep. Dak looks ready. @PAPPYDOG looks ready.