Dak for Rodgers and Love

JBS

Reaction score
Big whoop. Ask Brady and Mahomes if they prefer to go to the SB or win the MVP.

Oh yeah, big whoop. Winning the nfl MVP means nothing.

You said he won nothing. He's about to win nfl MVP. That's not nothing. He's been wo mccarthy for 2 years..McCarthy has done significantly worse wo Rodgers than vice versa..just stop

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Winning the nfl MVP means nothing.

In the grand scheme of things, no it really does not mean anything. It's an award saying you played great. What's the point in that if you miss out on the biggest prize? It's the same as getting selected to the Pro-Bowl and your season is over in December.

Nav22

Reaction score
Yeah, let’s reunite Rodgers with the coach he despises. Brilliant.

So easy to spot a casual fan on this board who ONLY pays attention to the Cowboys.
:laugh:

JBS

Reaction score
In the grand scheme of things, no it really does not mean anything. It's an award saying you played great. What's the point in that if you miss out on the biggest prize? It's the same as getting selected to the Pro-Bowl and your season is over in December.

Hahahahahahaha

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Rodgers has never won anything without Fat Mike.
Fat Mike has never won anything including a division title without Rodgers....He has problems winning a game without Rodgers. Rodgers has gone 26 and 6 without Fat Mike the past two years. What is Fat Mikes record again.,

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
please quit hurting the dak groupies' feelings. why can't we just keep posting high lights of dak, since that's all we have. sheesh, you cowboys fans.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Fat Mike has never won anything including a division title without Rodgers....He has problems winning a game without Rodgers. Rodgers has gone 26 and 6 without Fat Mike the past two years. What is Fat Mikes record again.,
I bet you wouldn’t call him Fat Mike to his face.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
I bet you wouldn’t call him Fat Mike to his face.

My fat mike take was in response to the Honeybadgers post I quoted with him calling MM fat mike. No I would not. I actually like McCarthy. I was hoping he would have success in Dallas. But I dont see it happening without an all world QB.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Just want to point out that there is no longer an NFL team in Oakland.
lol my bad Raiders Umm ok either way 3 teams in CA 2 of which would scoop him up in a heartbeat..rams are the 3rd one but not sure what cap hit they would have to take to replace Goff..

DeaconBlues

M'Kevon
Reaction score
right first off you dont like being challenged, simply learn to read off of a quoted post i included in the reply..

secondly they said that about manning and brady.. right 37 MVP regulars season and lost by score to TB..clueless fans who think daks the only option and only player dallas should consider even though he wants far more then hes worth.. rogers can easily play 3 more years at level better then dak..period..its worth a debate that for sure and migt be worth a real consideration by dallas although i believe GB would not trade to Dallas more like out of NFC if they could have the finial say. rumors are a CA team as its his true home towns so SF and Oakland only options he would consider. it takes 3 to tango and GB and AR have the first two votes and again i doubt Dallas would eve be in the mix and an NFC team unlikely..

sort of the way Farve was handled..they made him take the jets before he came back to the nfc..

How can you post such dribble? Do you not know Rodgers and McCarthy detest each other??

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don’t be surprised if we get Matt Stafford. In Prescott goes to New England

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
why would you not trade Rogers for dak? hes better then dak even at his age he has plenty left to get 2-3 seasons out of him..no way the packers trade him in the NFC especially the DC and no need for Luv..this is no brainier straight up trade if we were a QB away and dak is unwilling to sign a fair team friendly deal..the money is nearly even so dak or rogers the next 3 seasons?
hes our manning we just need to fix the defense enough..

again not happening but fun to debate...
Aaron Rodgers know thank you. Mr. Hail Mary media lover boy. He’s another one that needs to complete team to win anything. I’ll Take Stafford first