Dak gets another Top 5 ranking

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Man....I like to think there's some good sports minds on this site...but when Dak becomes the topic of conversation it just brings out the stupidity in what I would consider to be decent posters....I don't understand it for the life of me. Maybe we will figure it out someday on why Dak seems to be polarizing among fans on this site. Why some dislike him, some have no faith in him, some love him.......

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yep follow the media. The overrated Mahomes. Mr. Hail Mary Aaron Rodgers. It’s good to be the bus driver. The person responsible for taking the team where it needs to go. When A wheel falls off you keep trucking on on . Remind me of the Wizard of Oz if you only had
Mahomes is overrated. Rogers is lucky. Right you are, govnor!

Hadenough

Reaction score
We still harkening back to 2016 to defend Dak? lol

Dak's career is on a similar trajectory as Cousins........ lots of yards and few playoff wins. Dak's got 1 30 TD season. Your projection that Dak was going to continue his 2020 pace over a whole season against good defenses is laughable. He piled up those stats against prevent/milk the clock defenses b/c we were losing. Dak was 1-3 in 2020.
He was a watermelon kick from being 0-4 but some people try to make him out to be some kind of hero.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
It’s a hypothetical . it’s not a question.Question who’s the better quarterback. Prescott without a doubt.

Say it loud, chap. Say it loud and proud!
We've finally seen it. The untested Dak goes from bus driver to elite to Supreme!
Say it, chap bro!
courage-and-strength.jpg

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I understand your fear to answer. It takes courage.
It’s not even a question my cowboy brother. It’s a stupid scenario. Teams win football games not scenarios. Do you think it’s going to rain two or 3 inches tomorrow. Answer the question

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Maybe don't be so emotional talking about your hero and proof read a little before you hit that reply button. You shouldn't expect others to read your mind, bud.

Maybe you should slow your roll.

I told you I meant defense, conversation should be over.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Maybe you should slow your roll.

I told you I meant defense, conversation should be over.
I don’t know what happened here. I think some of these fans have truly lost their mind. They want to make everything an individual argument. When it’s a team game. I’m sick of this blame this guy blame that guy. It’s special-teams it’s coaching it’s the owner. It’s the player it’s Prescott it’s Elliot know it’s a ****** defense. Getting sick of these people. I agree with you

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Say it loud, chap. Say it loud and proud!
We've finally seen it. The untested Dak goes from bus driver to elite to Supreme!
Say it, chap bro!
courage-and-strength.jpg
Best quarterback in his draft class. Deny that . People don’t want to understand what it means to be an NFL quarterback. The kid is a winner you don’t like it not my problem.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He was a watermelon kick from being 0-4 but some people try to make him out to be some kind of hero.
I don’t have words for the ignorance. 35 points a game but we still lose. Oh he can only dink and dunk. Every time he proves everybody wrong you find another excuse not to like him. Well you know what I’m enjoying watching my team. suffer because you don’t like the quarterback it makes me even more happy

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don’t know what happened here. I think some of these fans have truly lost their mind. They want to make everything an individual argument. When it’s a team game. I’m sick of this blame this guy blame that guy. It’s special-teams it’s coaching it’s the owner. It’s the player it’s Prescott it’s Elliot know it’s a ****** defense. Getting sick of these people. I agree with you

I said Dak cant be expected to goto the SB with "this offense". Or something to that affect. What I meant was "this defense" I just typed it wrong.

So he went ballistic writing a whole rant about Dak and THIS OFFENSE and what the hell am I talking about. So I told him I meant defense and typed it wrong. He is still going on about it.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Mahomes is overrated. Rogers is lucky. Right you are, govnor!
Mahomes sucks. Talk about an overrated quarterback. Do you even watch the kids play. I’ve never seen so many behind the receiver throws. Over their heads. Thank God for the Hail Mary. Another Rogers lover boy. And so many professionals agree with me. It’s just ignorant fans and stupid media. That think he’s that great

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I said Dak cant be expected to goto the SB with "this offense". Or something to that affect. What I meant was "this defense" I just typed it wrong.

So he went ballistic writing a whole rant about Dak and THIS OFFENSE and what the hell am I talking about. So I told him I meant defense and typed it wrong. He is still going on about it.
I get it. They only see what they want to see. Even when it’s written differently. I’ve given up on some of them. I don’t even respond

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Man....I like to think there's some good sports minds on this site...but when Dak becomes the topic of conversation it just brings out the stupidity in what I would consider to be decent posters....I don't understand it for the life of me. Maybe we will figure it out someday on why Dak seems to be polarizing among fans on this site. Why some dislike him, some have no faith in him, some love him.......
I think he is what he is. A fourth round draft pick. I think he’s great under pressure. I think he has command of the team. But I also think he’s sloppy sometimes. But after watching Mahomes the last two playoff seasons. I’m happy to have Prescott. You can keep Carson Wentz Jared Goff. I trulyBelieve Prescott can take this thing to work needs to go. And that’s what really matters right. We start every drive inside or on 20 yard line. Imagine if we had the luxury of starting on the opponent side of the field like and Rogers or Mahomes does. I can’t stand these fans

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I get it. They only see what they want to see. Even when it’s written differently. I’ve given up on some of them. I don’t even respond
"I have no doubt that if you give Dak THAT kind of offense he will be in conference championships as well."

If you read that in a conversation comparing Dak to Josh Allen what would you think?

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I think he is what he is. A fourth round draft pick. I think he’s great under pressure. I think he has command of the team. But I also think he’s sloppy sometimes. But after watching Mahomes the last two playoff seasons. I’m happy to have Prescott. You can keep Carson Wentz Jared Goff. I trulyBelieve Prescott can take this thing to work needs to go. And that’s what really matters right. We start every drive inside or on 20 yard line. Imagine if we had the luxury of starting on the opponent side of the field like and Rogers or Mahomes does. I can’t stand these fans
I mean at this point he's more than a 4th round pick. He's a franchise QB. That we are very lucky to have because I cringe at the thought of Connor Cook or Paxton Lynch being our QB......

You could argue that Dak the past 3 years has had to overcome more than any other QB in the league in order to win....

He's had coaching changes....
Had Garrett as head coach.
Jerry as GM.
Worst defense in the league.
Injured offensive line.
A OC learning on the fly.
Terrible special teams.

Who's had it worse?

ghst187

Reaction score
Would be nice to see what that offense can do with Dak in his prime with both a great line AND great passing weapons.

We saw it in 2016 but want to see it with Dak as a veteran instead of a rookie...plus Ceedee! For the love of all that is good,..ceedeee!!! Every time Dak drops back, SOMEONE will be open. If he can hit his progressions and Zeke bounces back, the O could be lit this year.
And I think the D will finally make some stops. I wasnt excited about Parsons, wanted Surtain. But I’m growing to think Parsons is going to have a huge impact for us, more so than Surtain would’ve.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
It’s not even a question my cowboy brother. It’s a stupid scenario. Teams win football games not scenarios. Do you think it’s going to rain two or 3 inches tomorrow. Answer the question

Not here. It just rained a lot. So, no it won't rain two inches where I live.
Courage. No fear.